SIDESHOW - IRON MAN Mark 1 Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: IRON MAN Mark 1 Maquette

somewhat, but with all the others coming, i think alot of people collections will be getting a little im heavy, i know mine will be if i happen to keep everything i've got coming (which is highly unlikely).
don't forget im was a relatively obscure character before the movie came out, and what will happen to him after the last movies are made.

With this logic, one could say that every comic character was a relatively obscure character before their movies.

Obscure character to me means Speedball, Nightmare or some Galactic character or something. Not Marvel's Bread and butter.

somewhat, but with all the others coming, i think alot of people collections will be getting a little im heavy, i know mine will be if i happen to keep everything i've got coming (which is highly unlikely).
don't forget im was a relatively obscure character before the movie came out, and what will happen to him after the last movies are made.

Iron Man had at least 2 animated series of his own. Any character that has at least one animated series on national television is not an obscure character. MOST people aren't really into comic books or superheroes, or fantasy, for that matter. As far as that goes, unless its Superman, Batman, Spider Man, Captain America, the Fantastic Four, or Wonder Woman, or even the X-Men at this point, almost EVERY other character is obscure.

holy sht, people take a pill and chill out, i did state that i may of used the wrong word.

the main thing i was trying to point out was the amount of merchandising that has been pumped out for this film is a bit much imo, when there is lots of other characters and movie related merchandise that has been left behind.
ie: incredible hulk

:peace

holy sht, people take a pill and chill out, i did state that i may of used the wrong word.

the main thing i was trying to point out was the amount of merchandising that has been pumped out for this film is a bit much imo, when there is lots of other characters and movie related merchandise that has been left behind.
ie: incredible hulk

:peace

:rotfl No offense man. Just trying to explain my "I disagree" statement that I was called out on by you and another.

Not obscure:
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Spider-man
Hulk
Wolverine
Fantastic Four
Captain America

Obscure:
everyone else.

i second that, to agree to a disagreement, and to argue a disagreed agreement, just causes more confusion.:lol:lol:lol

agreed??????:peace

no problem, this really wasn't meant as anything but to defuse, cause i sure can't make any sense of it myself. :lol:lol

but anyways party on :banana:banana:banana:banana

Not obscure:
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Spider-man
Hulk
Wolverine
Fantastic Four
Captain America

Obscure:
everyone else.

most definately, superman, batman, spidey and hulk. i think those would be the most reconizeable figures around the world by far.

but hey, i'm not picking sides here.:lol:lol

who is this iron man character? can anyone provide some background information ?? :p

I didn't know anything about Iron Man until I saw the movie...hell at one point I used to think he was a robot. Spider-man, X-men, Hulk, Ghost Rider, and the Punisher are what I think of when I hear Marvel.

whats an iron man ? is there iron men ? do they drink flouride ?

Yeah there's a group of them and they huddle around whenever they get angry they call out "IRoooooooNNNN MAAAAAAN!!!!!" and then all become unison as one... I think they called him Voltron!

Yeah there's a group of them and they huddle around whenever they get angry they call out "IRoooooooNNNN MAAAAAAN!!!!!" and then all become unison as one... I think they called him Voltron!

Speaking of Voltron, I'm watching that right now on Boomerang. :lol

From StatueForum:

DSC_0191.jpg

dsc05615copyem7.jpg

dsc05617ib7.jpg

how many days did that take to sell out!

im only keeping this if the production photos show a change in the face

Ex sold out.

Yup just saw that too and I also realized that the Ex was $20 more expensive than the Regular now I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't be prepared to spend an extra $20 on a flip up visor too see a somewhat uncanny resemblance too Jeremy Irons.....oops I mean a somewhat sweaty likeness to RDJ :lol

Back