SIDESHOW - IRON MAN Mark 1 Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: IRON MAN Mark 1 Maquette

In reality I think a Mark 02 and 03 are no brainers to follow this down the line so I'm definitely keeping to have a complete set up. Not to mention its grown on me. Although still praying for a facesculpt adjustment.

In reality I think a Mark 02 and 03 are no brainers to follow this down the line so I'm definitely keeping to have a complete set up. Not to mention its grown on me. Although still praying for a facesculpt adjustment.

I think this will look great in person with all that detail. I want the complete set. Put this one in the middle and 2 action poses for Mark 2 and 3. It would be a real nice display!

I did see that, looks pretty cool, this one looks like a mod of one I've seen before...

Huh....the TS face and Helmet was exact copies of the Sideshow Comiquette piece including the base which is an obvious mimicking with some changes. Its impressive in a way that uses the SSC piece as obvious inspiration and probably pieces as well but still has its own original flare.

Does the chest even light up?

No light up effect, no change-o-head or hand... base too simple...
everything... it's just not worth $400 for this piece..

I've pre-ordered it, after thinking twice, feel like going to cancel now..

The SS piece light up?:confused:(I have note read this thread thoroughly but it doen't say anything about lights on the SS page)

What a bunch of aholes!! Hiding it in the middle of the paragraph like that. :mad:

Exaclty!

Features such as lights need to stick out in the desciption!

Example

Real Working Lights!

The preview picture looked like it lit up from the very beginning. I never had any doubt it was going to light up.

Somebody had to...

Anyway, this doesn't light up...correct?

WHAT KIND OF IRON MAN DOESN'T LIGHT UP???!!!

:lol:lol:lol:lol

POST #286
" In there, order placed "The center of the chest will feature working light-up feature" "

$600 :horror:horror not worth it imo, looks like he's wearing shoulder pads, and someone stretched his back out. looks funny imo.
but hey, it's not like everyone likes ss pieces either.:lol:lol

that is pretty nice. I wonder if there are any more or did they make one.

Yup, think they have some more of it. I just went to the shop and see the display.

It's great.. pack with hard cupboard box and internal styroform (not those white one, it's black soft type) should give max protection for overseas shipping. :naughty

Especially since I'm guessing there will be multiples of this piece about to hit Ebay, considering it sold from Singapore.

Yup, you should be able to buy it if you want. :D

Last edited:
Back