SideShow is this the reason why Dutch wasn't at SDCC 12 ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow - Please read this thread and publish a reply! Have it on order, and telling you right now - With eyes like that, its going back same day.

Sideshow - Please read this thread and publish a reply! Have it on order, and telling you right now - With eyes like that, its going back same day.

Better request a RMA even before they ship Mr. Googly.

I have this coming my way and if it comes to me like that ..im sending it straight back no questions asked!!!

Are you freakin' kidding me!!! I had this on paid pre-order for months and this is what we are getting....disppointment doesn't even decribe how I feel right now...

Relax, we are all nervous that its gonna be another rogue but hopefully not. SS has had more then enough time that with something like this, that It would be corrected by now. Lets just wait for in hand pics to decide before we all start sending them back in!

Relax, we are all nervous that its gonna be another rogue but hopefully not. SS has had more then enough time that with something like this, that It would be corrected by now. Lets just wait for in hand pics to decide before we all start sending them back in!

Yeah but if you pre order you dont have time for hand pics.

I already paid for mine (shout out to Midtown Comics Time Square) so that's why I am EXTRA nervous...

Nothing yet,but I posted this to alert the other collectors that have this on PO,not really towards SS.

Yeah, I've seen the Dutch thread - it makes me pretty nervous, the sculpt is so bang on this would really be annoying if it was the final product. Do you think it wasn't shown/has been delayed coz they are correcting it?

Why sideshow!!!!! When you put the first pictures, this looks like the best arnold likeness out there. Now with the new pics we are scare about the (real) final product :(

I ordered the ex and it def. looks like hes got the lazy eye going in that pic, but im giving SS the benefit of the doubt here and thinking the delays were cause they were fixing the problem. I mean that pic got posted around the same time as the con right? Same time it was suppose to ship? But it got delayed to Sep. If I had to guess, it got delayed to fix the eyes...

Back