SideShow is this the reason why Dutch wasn't at SDCC 12 ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rogue,Iron Man Mark 1,Power Loader and now this ? Must be more but can't remember.

I just got e-mails from SIdeshow about how they charged my CC in like Feb and July? I was like 'Yeah I know......why didn't you e-mail when u charged me?'

Haha yeah same I got one today I was all excited and then it was for a flexpay back in april?!

I was like:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsbYx6hevoQ[/ame]

They charged you in Feb for the Dutch ?

Just the regular flexpay payments, it was Feb or something like that I think, I saw the charge on my card at the time but SS didn't send an email about it, now I get overdue e-mails about how they charged me, I guess they are looking at shipping him soon and saw some probs with the order and felt obliged to send the msgs.

Haha yeah same I got one today I was all excited and then it was for a flexpay back in april?!

I was like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsbYx6hevoQ

PMSL!!!! Heston is gonna throw down if u don't ship his Dutch yo! Charge in to Zaius place kick over the coffe table and take a **** on the kitchen floor - 'Where's me Dutch you SLAGS!!!!'

Just the regular flexpay payments, it was Feb or something like that I think, I saw the charge on my card at the time but SS didn't send an email about it, now I get overdue e-mails about how they charged me, I guess they are looking at shipping him soon and saw some probs with the order and felt obliged to send the msgs.

PMSL!!!! Heston is gonna throw down if u don't ship his Dutch yo! Charge in to Zaius place kick over the coffe table and take a **** on the kitchen floor - 'Where's me Dutch you SLAGS!!!!'

:rotfl :rotfl

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfN5iun__m0[/ame]

Also, I don't remember Arnie having arms that look like orange peels. Did a predator attack him with a fork?:lol

So glad I passed on this and I love the character.
I passed because the scale didn't match any Predator I had/to be released.
I did zoom in on the proto picture a long time ago and comment on the sponge effect skin.
Damn shame and I feel sorry for all who have been looking forward to this, just glad I wasn't.

So glad I passed on this and I love the character.
I passed because the scale didn't match any Predator I had/to be released.
I did zoom in on the proto picture a long time ago and comment on the sponge effect skin.
Damn shame and I feel sorry for all who have been looking forward to this, just glad I wasn't.

Yeah really hoping SS get the finger out and make an awesome pred PF. Fingers crossed Dutch turns out decent now.

Seriously, I don't think the wandering eye is the only issue from that picture.
Fix the eyes and I still wouldn't want it, just looks bad.
Please don't crap all over my Classic Pred Statue SS! :pray:

I'm really worried now after spending much £$ on Hulk Maquette. Thought they had tightened up on their QC.

Back