SideShow is this the reason why Dutch wasn't at SDCC 12 ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iron Man Mark VI chin :mad:
What where the issues with IM Mark I? Or did you mean the VI?

Crazy eyes...

20100505_9860deb8473339b38cf6r6U0O3Om05o5.jpg

Repaint...

20100505_b400a524bd224014fa5bH2chb333XaGB.jpg

markbefaft.jpg

^ :rotfl
First time I've seen that, only managed to get the regular. Probably a good thing looking at that.
Repaint looks sweet though.
How hard can it be for SS to get eyes looking in the same direction?

If this piece looks anything like that picture I'm dropping this for some other piece for sure.. Already have batman ex, ivy ex, hulk maq, life size bust superman and batman on pre.. :p I'm considering thor, but he got lazy eyes as well?

Okay so I called Sideshow today about this issue and I was told if not satisfied "You have 30 days to return it" in a polite way...

That'll be the bloke with the white jacket in the factory in China who earns 2 pence an hour more than everyone else.

I read here somewhere here that "Production team visits the factories frequently to make sure that the work being done is up to Sideshow Collectibles’ standards".

I guess they were on vacation when the Batman Bust/Rogue/Power Loader/Dutch etc.. were produced.

That's why you shouldn't buy anything from Sideshow unless it's either wearing a mask or a helmet. If you must buy something unmasked, get Nick Fury. :D

Back