1/6 Sideshow Mythos Obi Wan 1/6 Desert Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to bite the bullet and purchase this so that you guys don't have to. Will be doing a detailed review! Fingers crossed

Here's hoping it turns out to be great! I really hope the production robes aren't as yellow as the recent pics make them look. They were perfectly fine on the proto and at SDCC.

My fingers are crossed too- I have enjoyed Sideshow's 1:6 take on Kenobi over the years...

TPM-KENOBI-sm02.jpg
AOTC-KENOBI-sm.jpg
CW-KENOBI-sm.jpg
ROTS-KENOBI-sm.jpg
ANH-KENOBI-sm.jpg

I'm hopeful this new MYTHOS version will be fun for the collection as well!
..just wish it wasn't delayed...

Last edited:
Can't wait to see pics. Hoping it turns out closer to the proto photos and that the newer pics are just bad. :X

That was fast! Thought it was estimated for Dec-Jan... Doesn't bode well for any changes based on feedback

Great images. You need to include my favorite... General Kenobi in his Clone Armor!

Agh! Can't believe I forgot that one! Here he is...(fixed original post too) Thanks for the reminder! :)

CW-KENOBI-sm.jpg

...and yes, while it's great that the Mythos one is arriving at last -he'll show up my way AFTER I get back from my desert trip. Oh well...next time!
Looking forward to seeing some "in-hand" shots at last!

Have they ever done that?

I'm new to this- this will be my first sixth scale by Sideshow... ;)

But I was optimistic, given how my last couple purchases turned out: Threezero altering their Mulder sculpt, and Hot Toys with their General Leia.

I haven't heard anyone mention this, but it would appear that the goggles are wearable now, and the backpack might not be removable. Originally the details said that the goggles couldn't be worn, and some of the prototype images showed it with the backpack removed.

Great figure! I bought a Clone Helmet (parts) on Ebay so he hold it. My favorite image of the General!

gah, the anticipation now is almost worse - waiting for sideshow to ship to AEC, then AEC to ship to me, to get it in hand, to see if the $200+ gamble paid off. really, really liked the proto, really disappointed at the production pics. usually not disgusted by sideshow stuff once in hand, so i'm crossing fingers, toes, schwartz, gaderffii... candy canes... you name it.

Just got my notice stating the same, can't wait!

Hopefully the backpack is removable...

Back