Sideshow Scum and Villainy Limited Edition 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KGH just listed the regulars, so I expect Kit to get some too. I went the SS route for the Ex. Ponda and C&C for Greedo.

That's good news.

Checking KGH's price for Greedo: $285 + $32 shipping = $317

Sideshow Ex: $280 + $30 (?) + 20% = $372 (No extra fees with a FedEx account)

The hand and glass are costing $55 (£42).

(Though with KGH customers could be waiting until 2026 to get the figures in hand).

Hopefully Kit gets his listings up soon, as there's less than 2 days and 10 hours to get the Ex from Sideshow.

KGH just listed the regulars, so I expect Kit to get some too. I went the SS route for the Ex. Ponda and C&C for Greedo.

Kit may not be getting these. Don't know what's different about this line but the distributor said they don't have them. KGH may have ordered direct from Sideshow.

With the cost difference not being huge between KGH and Sideshow, considering Sideshow are selling the exclusive version, it's probably just as well to bite the bullet and go direct. For Greedo it's just a hand and glass, but at least it's another option for a figure who has so little.

Factor in rewards after delivery and future figures will be costing less.

Ordering regulars locally costs almost exactly the same as the exclusives from Sideshow, and they'll likely come into stock a lot later. So the only option is Sideshow. They've stitched these up tight, and stitched us up as well!

Last edited:
Kit will be listing them tonight.

Which is good news going forward, but I jumped on the Greedo Ex from Sideshow a couple of hours ago because time was running out. :slap

Doesn't NRD stand for NON-REFUNDABLE deposit? So you can get it refunded if you cancel?

I think it only comes into force after a certain time.

If you cancel soon enough distance selling regulations probably apply.

Sideshow confirmed it was refundable before I clicked the final cancel button, and confirmed it again in the email:

Any pre-payments (including the non-refundable deposit) will be refunded to the payment method(s) originally used within 2 to 5 business days.

I'm just seeing that "hand with blue milk cup" is the Ex. That's low. Even for sideshow that's low.

It was going to cost $72... so I thought I could live without it. :lol

Don't think I'd even use it anyway. I have cups that came with Jabba which Greedo could probably hold in his gun hand if necessary.

Bib Fortuna came with a very narrow cup that should be no problem putting into his hand - but why hold a cup when you can hold a blaster? :gun

Who’s drinking milk at a bar anyway? :lol
superman-drinks-milk-at-bibbo-s-bar.jpg

Back