1/6 Sideshow Star Wars TIE Fighter Pilot 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have to say I have not exactly gotten used to the new prices yet.

In the old days would have had the intention to get a pair.:(

Will be $180's with eventual coupon.

Helmet is a bit glossy, but that is a fine looking figure.

AT-AT drive soon so I can be finished with Star Wars dolls.

$180 with coupon will be a purchase for sure.

And I will buy up and hoard those gloves for bashes :yess:

Gorgeous figure. Bought, even though... new prices, blah-blah-blah...

I actually like that they glossed up the armor parts a bit, it will display better. Was never a huge fan of the TIE pilot black-on-black scheme for display purposes (the grey/black paint trick worked well on Vader, not so much on TIE pilot) but this is looking excellent with some nice color/sheen variation. They really nailed it.

It comes with a surprising amount of stuff. I thought this was going to be like Luke X-Wing. This isn't just two blasters, it's also a holster and six hands.

Exclusive is the Kenner Blaster!!! :panic: :panic:

And at $199 I'm in :rock :rock :rock

kennerblaster_zpse0e51277.jpg

Another close-up of the blaster...didn't think I'd like it....but I do. :hi5:

Tie_Pilot_Blaster.jpg

Have to say he looks really good. Nice finish to everything. Just not essential enough for me to buy, but a great looking figure.

I like this more than I expected. Considering a purchase. (Would definitely for for the Ex... that Kenner blaster kicks ass).

So hold on a second... Don't include a blaster or lightsaber with Pilot Luke, but include not one, but TWO blasters with this guy, one of which isn't even based on anything seen in the movies in the hands of any character. eesh.

I think I'm in for a set of loose gloves whenever they hit TA. ;) It's a pass on the figure though.

Yeah, guess X-Wing Luke will continue to be an outlier... not saying this figure is worth $10 more than the Scout Trooper (more complex armor and parts), but he's at least within the right ballpark or price. I won't buy two, but I'll get the one.

Will be $180's with eventual coupon.

Helmet is a bit glossy, but that is a fine looking figure.

AT-AT drive soon so I can be finished with Star Wars dolls.

The glossy helmet is the only thing I don't really care for... but still looks very nice overall so I'm in.

Love the way they carry on with original Kenner weapons. Hopefully, they'll offer helmet variants in the near futur.

AT-AT driver is what I'm really waiting for, otherwise I've built this perfect 1/6 AT-AT for nothing.

I'm basically in the "figure looks great, Kenner gun kicks ass, glad it isn't $240" camp BUT....man maybe I am just getting too old for this or something but 200 bucks for a TIE Fighter Pilot figure? I don't know. I'm leaning more and more toward having a small handful of main characters that I cherish rather than emptying my bank account to get every cool looking background figure.

$200 still goes a long way in this world depending on how you spend it. So does $180 with a coupon or whatever. I'm thinking no on this guy.

Last edited:
Turned out great. Count me in for the ex. Can't pass up on this or the AT-AT once released.

Back