1/6 Sideshow Star Wars TIE Fighter Pilot 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a chance to really have a close look at the gallery finally. Very good looking trooper. Love the various lighting conditions in the pics....really shows off the trooper's lines and silhouettes. I hope the textures and the uniform come out as good as they're looking with this proto figure...truly awesome work. If it comes out well, I can see myself picking up another one. Could look great to have two flanking Vader on display...

One Trooper I wouldn't mind seeing made is a Death Star Gunner. I've always thought their helmets look pretty cool even if the overall outfits are pretty basic and fairly close to the Tie Fighter Pilots jumpsuit only without the chestbox and stuff.

Ordered one. :)cuss)

He'll go nicely with Luke. I can cancel my Hot Toys Vader now. Since I won't be displaying one flanked by TIE Pilots and one dueling Obi-wan, Sideshow's will suffice.

I would really like to buy x wing Luke to pair with R2, but that damn unjustifiable price tag! Have they ever made a decent human? Ever? I feel like buying it is sending sideshow the wrong message.

Just order it in two months when the monthly code at that time will work.

Or secure the Ex... a month from now use coupon to knock of $20.... then when delivered sell the Hasbro pistol to someone for another $20 and BAM! Figure cost you $160, as it should.

Or wait for Spooktacular and pick this up for $110.

I would love to see more vehicles and ships for sure. Efx are just a bit out of price range. Justifying the price to myself is sometimes difficult but justifying to my better half is normally akin to parting the red sea :/

I am blessed to own the eFX studio scale TIE. :dance It is easily one of my most prized collectibles. Maybe one will pop up over there at a decent price one day. As far as justifying it to your significant other... Say it's better than you drinking excessively, doing drugs, and/or keeping a mistress. Bonne chance, mon ami! Vouloir, c'est pouvoir.

Code 3 TIE Advanced x1 is the extent of my blessings, but it's still fantastic.

eFx TIE's would made me grow horns and lead the nymphs up into the mountains. Straight up bacchanalia. :fest

I am blessed to own the eFX studio scale TIE. :dance It is easily one of my most prized collectibles. Maybe one will pop up over there at a decent price one day. As far as justifying it to your significant other... Say it's better than you drinking excessively, doing drugs, and/or keeping a mistress. Bonne chance, mon ami! Vouloir, c'est pouvoir.

The EFX TIE Fighter is spectacular, some had some minor issues back then with wings fitting and some greeblies, but when finally assembled everyone agreed it is one of the best studio scales ever made.

Code 3 TIE Advanced x1 is the extent of my blessings, but it's still fantastic.

eFX TIE's would made me grow horns and lead the nymphs up into the mountains. Straight up bacchanalia. :fest

The Code 3 Vader's TIE is a gorgeous ship indeed. I love the details you can see when removing parts of the ship with the help of the magnetic tool. It will be close in size to the eventual studio scale too (if EFX makes one some day), one of the very few Code 3 ships (if not the only one) to be like this. I really love mine.

I'm also thinking hard if I should get the TIE Pilot or not. I'm into Imperials but already have 2 black Pilots. Wish they did a variant helmet too - I know they will in the future, but then may be too late. Next week it will be on pre-order at my EU shop too... Decisions, decisions.

Ordered the ex, been waiting a long time for a tie pilot. Wish he came with articulated feet though so we had more options when it comes to posing, I was surprised they didn't do that on this one, kinda limits some of the posing options.

Did anyone here get the Sideshow email blast with the picture of Luke Pilot and TIE pilot, but nearly full body compare side by side? I deleted it by accident yesterday.

This one?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421462535.206554.jpg

Back