Sideshow Storm Shadow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I hope they do for SS is mold hands with a tighter grip. You can see that his swords kind of sit at an angle in his hands because his fingers don't close around the hilts completely.

The Storm Shadow 12 inch Figure features:

* Fully articulated Prometheus male body with 30+ points of articulation
* Storm Shadow masked portrait
* Storm Shadow unmasked portrait
* Undershirt
* Vest
* Pants
* Boots
* Sashes with pockets
* Forearm Bracers
* Leg wraps
* Detailed belt
* Quiver
* Bow
* Arrows
* Ninja stars
* Long sword with scabbard
* Short sword with scabbard
* Nine interchangeable hands
* 12-inch display base with G.I. Joe logo

The sideshow specs says "Ninja stars" (aka shurikens) But I have not seen them in the pics showed...Where the hell are the Ninja stars???:confused:

Someone have seen any pic of these Ninja Stars??

Where the hell are the Ninja stars???[/B]:confused:

Someone have seen any pic of these Ninja Stars??

Yep, they were posted just one page back. The stars fit in pockets in his belt.

SSC-StormshadowHR-02.jpg

Ok. I had seen the pockets but seeing that shape they look more like ammo Pouches or something..and dont Know how a shuriken could fit in there.

Anyway,we havent seen any pic of those "Ninja Stars" or shurikens ..Only the pockets.:mad:

Last edited:
Once again, yes we have. A shuriken can be plainly seen right next to the extra head in the pic I just posted.

Ok,Khev.Sorry :monkey2.

I had seen the shuriken but with that shape I though it was a magazine Pouch or something...:lol..But looking the pic closely I noticed it was a Shuriken not a magazine pouch!!:horror.

Sorry again man and thanks for the pics!.

PS:I need Glasses asap :sick

This figure looks really sick! I should have Snake Eyes today... its gonna be a long wait to get Storm Shadow :monkey2

Man, the more I look at the pics, the cooler this figure looks! It is going to be a long wait, but that will be good for my wallet. :lol

If Snake Eyes is an indication as to how this line is gonna roll then I'm stoked. I can't wait for CC and really can't wait for Storm Shadow

Storm Shadow is the yang to Snake Eyes' Yang.
That didn't sound right, but if buy one you'll want to get the other, yeah that's it.

Oh man I may just order this guy. I know I said I would only get CC, Destro, and Serpentor if they come out with all three. Of course we have CC and I am getting the exclusive. I think this line may have sold me. Screw Hot Toys and other SS lines. This line is cheap and kicks so much ass. You would be a moron if you didn't get into it.

Oh man I may just order this guy. I know I said I would only get CC, Destro, and Serpentor if they come out with all three. Of course we have CC and I am getting the exclusive. I think this line may have sold me. Screw Hot Toys and other SS lines. This line is cheap and kicks so much ass. You would be a moron if you didn't get into it.

I'm suddenly finding myself switching my focus from SS SW line to their Joe line.Where as before I would have collected almost every SW figure to come out,now I'm only going for the main SW charcters. With this new Joe line that's coming to frution,I want every figure that's being produced,so far. Believe me I had no intentions on doing so,it just happened.

Yes, this line is cheap but HT still makes some quality stuff and I do see my money in the figures they make. And yeah, you'd definitely be an ass clown for not getting into this line that's for sure! :D:lol

Yep, I'm the same way. I used to get excited to see what new SW releases will be announced in the news letter but now I feel that way about the Joe line instead.

Yep, I'm the same way. I used to get excited to see what new SW releases will be announced in the news letter but now I feel that way about the Joe line instead.

Surprisingly, I feel somewhat the same way. I'm an Exclusive Star Wars collector...well almost now that I have Snake Eyes. I'm not even a huge GI Joe fan necessarily, but the way these first few figures look they were just too cool to pass up. The Snake Eyes looks great and so do CC and Storm Shadow and I have both on Pre-Order.

I'm not going to follow this line religiously or blindly necessarily, but I have been very intrigued by the line so far and the main reason for my interest has been the accessories. Unfortunately it seems like the Star Wars Figs have been coming with less and less accessories, which make the biggest difference in the 1:6 scale figures IMO.

I'm interested to see who comes after Storm Shadow and I hope that the next Star Wars figure announced is a main character to bring some more buzz to that line.

Damn this wait gonna kill me! I really have to admit, this shoulda been the second figure in the line. Cobra Commander is cool, but Storm Shadow owns!!! :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back