Sideshow Storm Shadow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guys definitely going on a TT, minus the sleeves of course. Possibly my most anticipated figure this year.!

The problem with that is that it appears the undershirt is like Snake Eyes. If you remove it it would leave his neck exposed, and that wouldnt look good.

You could just cut off the sleeves then. I wouldn't since SS had long sleeves in his famous first comic book appearance (#21) but it is an option for anyone who's willing to do it.

cool...just got on the waitlist for the exclusive. thought i could live without the nunchucks, but i guess not.

You'll be waiting a bit. I jumped on the waitlist in the evening on Feb 27th, and still haven't converted :(

You'll be waiting a bit. I jumped on the waitlist in the evening on Feb 27th, and still haven't converted :(
i'm not in any hurry. i'm confident that it'll convert right when this guys starts shipping. if not, i can still live with the regular version i have on order from one of our vendors.

You didn't get one the day he went up???? Shame on you!!!!

Blame Pixeltwit... I was closing on my house that day; didn't think it was a good idea to postpone that for a pre-order (I know, poor priorities :lol) so I had Pixeltwin get my back.

Sadly, his computer crapped out and I was left with a WL.

as much as i love the nunchucks, but i think i can live without them. i have complete faith that those that got on the waitlist fairly early will convert.

I was on the waitlist from the first day... but even the later ones usually convert. $120 is a lot of a figure and you can always count on a lot of cancellations.

as much as i love the nunchucks, but i think i can live without them. i have complete faith that those that got on the waitlist fairly early will convert.

Waitlist time is irrelevant as we've seen with the PZ PF. A fellow freak's time was considerably later than many other freaks yet his converted while the earlier ones did not. Guess it helps to hold these little experiments from time to time. Apparently Sideshow randomly converts people. :lol

Waitlist time is irrelevant as we've seen with the PZ PF. A fellow freak's time was considerably later than many other freaks yet his converted while the earlier ones did not. Guess it helps to hold these little experiments from time to time. Apparently Sideshow randomly converts people. :lol

I think that might be true, the randomness of the conversion is just insane.

WHAAAAT? You're kidding! That really happens?

Yay! My waitlist was converted today, now have an exc and regular.

I was pretty bummed I missed the PPO especially after I came home at 1100am.

My waitlist will never convert. I was so late. I'm not even sure why. I missed the pre-order for some insane reason. He was my favorite figure as a kid, and I never miss exclusives I want. But I did. That alone is inexplicable, but then I didn't waitlist for almost a month after.

I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back