Sideshow Storm Shadow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
chucks are like ninja dildos. any real man doesn't need them to do the job. guess your storm shadow disagrees.....;)

They'll likely just hang out in his belt, not sure where the bows gonna go. I'm really a sword kinda guy. I can promise though that I'll get more use out of the chucks than that aweful unmasked head.:banghead

Quick shot of how I display my stuff, I like the look, hence why I dont take them out
Sorry the shot is terrible it was quick one from my BB
View attachment 19399

View attachment 19400

Why display them at all? You are just displaying boxes. Why not just buy empty boxes and display those, it will save a lot of money. I thought you would at least have the flap open, to at least see what the figure looks like. Which by the way, looks different from the picture on the box, as you know. The sabers on the other hand look cool.

Last edited:
Why display them at all? You are just displaying boxes. Why not just buy empty boxes and display those, it will save a lot of money. I thought you would at least have the flap open, to at least see what the figure looks like. Which by the way, looks different from the picture on the box, as you know. The sabers on the other hand look cool.

would take up ALOT of room, he has a bunch!

You make a good point, but this is the way I like em, so far now thats the way there staying

You make a good point, but this is the way I like em, so far now thats the way there staying

They are your figure, if that's how you like them that is fine. I just don't see the point. Besides, how do you know that the figures are not damaged? As many SS figures have been know to have missing pieces, broken limbs, etc.

Last edited:
They are your figure, if that's how you like them that is fine. I just don't see the point. Besides, how do you know that the figures are not damaged? As many SS figures are been know to have missing pieces, broken limbs, etc.

Ya, this has become a concern for me. I think Im going to start opening my joes ( I did open my HT military figs, and they are awesome that way)

I working on a new display once I get that figured out, Ive decided to crack em open

chucks are like ninja dildos. any real man doesn't need them to do the job. guess your storm shadow disagrees.....;)

Bruce Lee does not agree.

bruce_lee.jpg

right on, nothing wrong with that!!:banana

I dont see anything wrong with having mib figures, but I dont see the point of having 2, unles you intend to sell or open and display one . Im just wondering, what satisfaction can you get from buying 2 boxed figures and then putting them away. Should'nt 1 be enough? Even if you display one, that one is still mib. I know its your money, and I know you can buy what ever you want, Im just trying to understand the logic.:peace

I've explained why I did it a bunch of times already, I already said I would stop talking about this too.

Wow a lot of post of nothing to do with Storm Shadow, please do NOT talk to me unless we start talking about Storm Shadow. :lecture

please do NOT talk to me unless we start talking about Storm Shadow. :lecture

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/lr1yBMjx64s&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/lr1yBMjx64s&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/lr1yBMjx64s&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/lr1yBMjx64s&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:banana:chew:banana:chew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back