Sideshow Stormtrooper 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He has SS bases instead of the RAH ones. But Medi Vader and stormies are cool. I'm just getting a ROTS Vader to complete the set, already have the RAH ROTJ Vader, stormie, BHS and Sandtrooper (and Royal Guard on pre-order). I'm keeping all the RAH's, and getting the Sideshow Vader and 2 stormies as well :)

Look great..............but need to view better pics when they become avaliable...............:lol:lol

They look great I'm hoping Vader's dome is a simple case of the artist deep etching against a dark background and not seeing the shape properly:naughty but other wise :horror:D I'm very happy. Plus Hurricane just got some more fodder for his customs :monkey1

i wonder if the ss stormtrooper is taller than the medicom stormtrooper? if so, all you would need is an extra luke and han head and you've got your leia rescue variant. :lol

i wonder if the ss stormtrooper is taller than the medicom stormtrooper? if so, all you would need is an extra luke and han head and you've got your leia rescue variant. :lol

Well pointed out tylerd..........................:D

I'm happy with the medi troopers. But that Vader looks good will order it.

Agreed,,,, the medi troopers are outstanding should look good standing alongside this Vader Badboy.......the medi vaders are also outstanding as i own one myself from ep111 ROTS but this vader from SS will stand strong and proud like WATER BUFFALO over his medi troopers..:naughty:naughty:naughty

I never liked the Medi ST because they went for that obscure ROTJ style with the low lying brow. This SS one is more ANH style, and that's how I want it!

If you look at the ANH movie you will see that the browline varies on the different troopers everytime you see them,.............................So there really is no specific troops for any specific SW filum..:D

I was for sure Biker Scouts would be the first to go with the Rebel Troops.

Thats a thought.......but why would they do that they are obviousley keeping with the theme from ANH..........Just a thought!..........:lol

Again, I honestly don't think you can even compare this to the Medicom version. The helmet just looks way off.

Flame away...

Now Now..............its only the first pic...........lets wait till there are some better pics posted down the line........................Medicoms versions are outstanding.. but these could be equally as good...we will have to wait and see...:lol

Only by a select few that have nothing better to do than watch stills of the movie and compare grains of sand on one costume to the next. :D

Actually now that I say that I must say that the face behind the trooper mask is incorrect. I can tell by the way the helmet is sitting. :rotfl

I'm just happy we will have good looking figures that can be posed in scale with the others. The Medis look great, but they look out of place next to the taller SSC figures.

Stormtrooper still doesnt look right to me...maybe its the mouth...

stormtrooper.jpg

It could just be this initial first pic..........looks pretty damm good IMO..:D

I dunno, the ANH helmet on stormie looks pretty darn good. People asking about possible exclusives? How about alternative Han and Luke portrait! All for $99.99 each or buy three for $79.99 apiece.....:banana:rotfl

Yeah, right - but fun to dream!!!

WHOA! I missed all this stuff last night, just finding out about it today!! There better not be a piece limit to the stormies, cause I'm looking to get a few of them!

Back