Sideshow Stormtrooper 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better shot of Stormies with Vader on Rebelscum's coverage, looks great, and kudos to SSC for recognizing and making 2 protos to flank Vader :rock

those stormies look pretty darn good to me. hope there is a high edition size to them as i could see these as a figure that people would want multiples of.

Curious what the Stormie's ex will be...

That gun seems like call...

Maybe a mouse droid, since those little guys seemed to always be in their way...

Maybe a rifle...

I'm thinking these will also be $125, like Vader, unless they have high ES in anticipation of lots of people buying multiples, then one would hope they bring them down to the $80-$100 range.

I'm thinking these will also be $125, like Vader, unless they have high ES in anticipation of lots of people buying multiples, then one would hope they bring them down to the $80-$100 range.

I don't think that they should be that much, though. Obi in armor was less, wasn't he? Plus the Stormies are pretty basic inregards to extras. Finally, there should be a ton of them made, which would hopefully bring down the price as well. (well...here's to hoping...)

Check this page out to see how accurate the SSC stormies really are. Note that the SSC Stormies are wearing "Hero" helmets while viewing this page.

https://web.ukonline.co.uk/bingo275/realstormprops.htm

Interesting website there Shropt. Apparently these are the main differences in Hero Helmets:
As detailed elsewhere the Hero's [helmets] have less "teeth", smaller "frowns" and also have curved eye lenses
By frowns they mean the gray slit on the nose area.
So if the Sideshow figure's mouth areas seems a little different, it's because it's a hero helmet version that has smaller teeth.

Interesting website there Shropt. Apparently these are the main differences in Hero Helmets:

By frowns they mean the gray slit on the nose area.
So if the Sideshow figure's mouth areas seems a little different, it's because it's a hero helmet version that has smaller teeth.

Hero's have 5 teeth, "stunt" have 7 teeth.

My eFX stormtrooper helmet just arrived a few minutes ago. It's based on the hero helmets.

efx_stormtrooper_helmet1.jpg
efx_stormtrooper_helmet2.jpg
efx_stormtrooper_helmet3.jpg

Back