Sideshow Stormtrooper 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again, I honestly don't think you can even compare this to the Medicom version. The helmet just looks way off.

Flame away...

Again, I honestly don't think you can even compare this to the Medicom version. The helmet just looks way off.

Flame away...

You mean Vader or the Stormtrooper? If it's Vader I can kind of see it, but the Stormtrooper is definitely ANH. Medicom's is more along the lines of ROTJ/Special Edition versions.

This Stormtrooper will be SUPERIOR to the Medicom in every aspect. The helmet looks great!!! SIdeshow is gonna make a fortune on these!!!

This Stormtrooper will be SUPERIOR to the Medicom in every aspect. The helmet looks great!!! SIdeshow is gonna make a fortune on these!!!

I dunno about that. Especially at 99.99 which is what i'm thinking it will be. But still that's a price that will get people to buy multiples,and Medicom owners to buy some. Cause at 120+ i would not go there cause the medicom ones a great in their own right. But at 99.99 consider me in!

I own two Medi Stormtroopers, a Sandtrooper and ROTJ Vader, and I'm sure I'll be getting at least on SST Vader and Stormie.

wootsauce. they're differentiating the stormies, so we'll likely see an esb, and rotj version :), and since i don't give a rats ass about the 3 different versions, it means armybuilding's gonna be much easier :)

Knowing that they are coming is one thing, seeing it is totally difference.... wow!

Really cool news!! I'll try to get at least 2 stormies!

Now just to be able to make a pre-order in time, have to see what is with the time zones of Sideshow location (California) and my country (Romania)

I'm kinda new to the game, which Vader is that? Thanks!

I agree, I already have my Medi's like that...
empire1.jpg

Back