Sideshow Stormtrooper 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing the Sandtrooper will be its own, separate figure, with pauldron color and weapontry variation for the exclusive.

I want a bunch of Sandtroopers so I'd be really pissed if it were an exclusive variant of the Stormtrooper, but I think there's zero percent chance of that happening.

Well, we got at least five or more variants now that there's a Stormtrooper for a base, and Luke and Han as, is as good as done also.

After sleeping on it, I think I want the Stormtrooper as much if not more than, a Vader.
OK, maybe not. But it is high on my list.

This will be a day long remembered. It has seen the announcements of the Stormtrooper and Rebel Blockade Runner figure and the revealing of Vader being from ANH!

Is it me or does the shot of the stormy strike you as he is a tad scared ?

darthy-ssc-joke.jpg

This is a great surprise! I thought for sure Clone Troopers II or III would've been next because of Gen. Obi-Wan.

Perfect representation of a Ep. IV Stormy, I love that they went with the higher brow line helmet.
I can't wait to see more.

Variants I could see coming are:
Luke Stormy disguise
Han Stormy disguise
Sandtrooper
Ep. V or VI Stormy
Shadow Trooper
Space Trooper
Possibly even a 501st Legion Stormy.

I hope this one isn't too limited or expensive, I would love to get two.

This is a great surprise! I thought for sure Clone Troopers II or III would've been next because of Gen. Obi-Wan.

Perfect representation of a Ep. IV Stormy, I love that they went with the higher brow line helmet.
I can't wait to see more.

Variants I could see coming are:
Luke Stormy disguise
Han Stormy disguise
Sandtrooper
Ep. V or VI Stormy
Shadow Trooper
Space Trooper
Possibly even a 501st Legion Stormy.

I hope this one isn't too limited or expensive, I would love to get two.

I can see these variants sooner than later. I'm thinking that they are going to sell a ton of these. Customizers are going to eat these up. Hopefully they are planning to run a high edition, perhaps lowering the price a tad?

As far as the exclusive, how cool would it be if it was the Shield and Lazer Sword from the McQuarrie concept paintings!

I can see these variants sooner than later. I'm thinking that they are going to sell a ton of these. Customizers are going to eat these up. Hopefully they are planning to run a high edition, perhaps lowering the price a tad?

As far as the exclusive, how cool would it be if it was the Shield and Lazer Sword from the McQuarrie concept paintings!

I think the exclusive is going to be the SE-14R Light Repeating Blaster:
250px-Se-14r.jpg

I'd love for SSC to eventually make a complete McQuarrie Trooper though.

I'm gonna have to get a Stormtrooper Han to go with my ANH set up, as I passed on the recent smuggler Han.

not to be a snob (and far be it for anyone on these forums to come away as a snob ;) ), but I think I'll pass on the Vader and wait for an ESB Version. This one looks pretty tight, but a. the money and b. ESB was my fave. That should cover my bases.

Do you think there's a possibility that the exclusive is a Prowse head? Because, as he often tells us, David Prowse IS Darth Vader...
:monkey3

not to be a snob (and far be it for anyone on these forums to come away as a snob ;) ), but I think I'll pass on the Vader and wait for an ESB Version. This one looks pretty tight, but a. the money and b. ESB was my fave. That should cover my bases.

Do you think there's a possibility that the exclusive is a Prowse head? Because, as he often tells us, David Prowse IS Darth Vader...
:monkey3

I don't think you are being a snob, this just isn't the version of Vader that you want.

I think the exclusive is going to be the SE-14R Light Repeating Blaster:
250px-Se-14r.jpg

I'd love for SSC to eventually make a complete McQuarrie Trooper though.

Either that or the long rifle that some of them were carrying, if my memory serves me right ANH is the only film in which the stormies have those long rifles.

Back