Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been wanting the original Hot Toys Wolverine but the prices on that one are ridiculous! :panic:

There is most likely a second one coming.

The sculptor of Jack was saying he's excited he gets to take a crack on the most famous Canadian.

No word on what version it will be though.

bdss.jpg

This was an unexpected surprise! :thud:

Just saw this. Looks awesome but the eyes are a big problem already. :nono

Some of the ones that have used rubber have had problems, and very few of their figures employ rubber in the first place.

You know the difference between 'some' and 'all' right?

There is most likely a second one coming.

The sculptor of Jack was saying he's excited he gets to take a crack on the most famous Canadian.

No word on what version it will be though.

That would be cool. :D I heard that Hot Toys would take another crack at Wolvie but nothing concrete.

Anyway...back on topic;

I've been wondering what the base for Sideshow's Babydoll PF will be? I hope it's from the scene with the Samurai Warriors.

Last edited:
No very serious..You can find a few threads about it on this forum..I was surprised myself !

YIKES, I would be so frickin' pissed if I had just spent $200+ on a 1/6 scale figure and it fell apart before my eyes. Wow, now I really don't want to buy any.

No very serious..You can find a few threads about it on this forum..I was surprised myself !

Which figures? Man, that blows. I know the Ed209's and the new Batman figure has had that problem. Some of their figure's rubbers hold up well. My Batman DX has for years.

and what does all this have to do with the babydoll PF?

We got on that tangent because I brought up my thoughts on the differences in Baby Dolls likeness on the Hot Toys vs the GG statue and bust vs the Sideshow PF.

Okay...Let's get back on topic and discuss Sideshow's Babydoll.

All other discussions can be taken to their respective threads.

Just one last thing about the rubber discussion.

It sounds very weird to have you guys talking about problem with "a rubber" when we talk about a female caracter made in PF form :monkey3

You're always gonna have people whining about and bashing the movie. :lol

They love to come into a thread about that movie, say it sucks and then leave, just for giggles :(

It's a love it or hate it film, if you love it you're welcome here, if you hate bugger off! :lol

___

i hope the full reveal for this isn't as long at the teaser to reveal time that Issac Clarke had. :pray:

Back