Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At first i was all
ultronhaha.jpg

But then i was all :(
sad-dog.jpg
:lol

:thwak
user3244_pic21354_1325691276.gif
:lol

I'm still in shock at how good the Emily Browning likeness is :drool

It's awesome! :rock

GREAT NEWS!

"me: Do you know if there is a chance that other Sucker Punch girls will be made in PF?
Just a moment...
Sideshow Jaclyn: Hello! Thanks for your patience!
me: No problem
Sideshow Jaclyn: I believe we will be offering the other Sucker Punch girls in Premium Format"

:yess:

Great News!

This is going to be an incredible line if they are going to make the others! :clap :panic:

Hey Jamie, you should have asked her if we could get that in writing!

GREAT NEWS!

"me: Do you know if there is a chance that other Sucker Punch girls will be made in PF?
Just a moment...
Sideshow Jaclyn: Hello! Thanks for your patience!
me: No problem
Sideshow Jaclyn: I believe we will be offering the other Sucker Punch girls in Premium Format"

Did she say how long it will take to complete the SP girls?

ES will start of TBD, and then will probably land on 750. SS seems to like 750 for their female PF's

I haven't been this excited for a PF since the Rogue reveal. I'm sure SS will do us right this time!

ES will start of TBD, and then will probably land on 750. SS seems to like 750 for their female PF's

I haven't been this excited for a PF since the Rogue reveal. I'm sure SS will do us right this time!

They better! I was just looking at the Hot Toys likeness for Babydoll and then the SS'....SS blows HT right out of the water! :hi5:

Back