Sideshow Vampirella Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pics. What a nice piece after Rogue.
b2426adf.jpg

99aa1393.jpg

4a0c2825.jpg

vamp7.jpg

vamp6.jpg

vamp5.jpg

vamp4.jpg

vamp3.jpg

vamp2.jpg

vamp1.jpg

congrats Fremen, she is smoking hot! Wish Rogue could have just a touch of her sexiness and nice execution. I never noticed the snake on the base, nice touch.

Im looking to trade my GG Baby Doll Japan Exclusive for the Vampi Commi Exclusive. Hit me up if you like :)

Sorry to have had to let her go, as she really does look quite amazing, and not the train wreck which was entirely possible with this particular piece. Especially after other wrecks of late.

The PF will have to suffice for me. But I truly hope SS keeps the high quality of craftsmanship I am seeing on this one...

Wow! From proto to production, this piece looks like it turned out very nice.

Really looking forward to getting this beautiful work of art. I already have a space on my shelf reserved for her. Now I need to go buy a motorized rotating base so I can see that backside in all its glory. :D

Her old roomates are waiting patiently...They knew her since the late 60s

Damn...this statue is seriously clean...what a great paint job on every pic i've seen...like most, mine should be here this week...HIIIIIOOOOoOOOooooOOOOOO!!

Back