Sideshow Vampirella Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my vampi! I am extremely pleased with her. i think she looks even better than i would have imagined since i had to deal with she who will not be named:pfft: but, yup, vampi is win for sure!!!:clap:clap

66622218.jpg

88741782.jpg

92140644.jpg

93357585.jpg

27426524.jpg

32797003.jpg

80299214.jpg

Righteous pics!!! Congrats everyone. I hope to get a chance to add my own pics tomorrow. Got her today and she is a true and precious gem. Practically perfect in every way. My absolute only gripe is that the EX head's hair seems to cover up too much hiney! :lol

Possibly my favorite lady statue in my collection. :rock

I have an Ex coming tomorrow and I'm excited about it, but kinda considering trying to trade it 1:1 for a Thor PF. I'll see when I get her, just so disenchanted by the whole Rogue situation

Great pics.:clap. I still can't believe how great she came out. All the long delays were worth it to get a production statue so close to the prototype.

Righteous pics!!! Congrats everyone. I hope to get a chance to add my own pics tomorrow. Got her today and she is a true and precious gem. Practically perfect in every way. My absolute only gripe is that the EX head's hair seems to cover up too much hiney! :lol

Possibly my favorite lady statue in my collection. :rock

I was about to post the exact same thing.

Do you think the factories get a fixed sum for the whole job, or do you think they get paid for total hours they devote to any given statue? If it's the latter, it seems like they'd have an incentive to take as long as possible to finish a run, and screwing things up would be an easy way to do that. I wonder if SSC just reaches a point where they refuse to invest any more in a figure/statue, finally just say to hell with it, and ship whatever they end up with.

I've never been a huge fan of the character - but mine just arrived and I have to say that it is probably one of my favorite pieces. Just the design with the bats flying out and the entire silhouette is just brilliant. Can't say that I'm a huge fan of the "O" portrait - usually I leave both portraits out so I can go back and forth - but this one I left in the box. But the standard head looks fantastic.

I was thinking I'd get rid of this because of the PF - but darned, if she's a keeper.

I have to say the almost year long wait was absolutely worth it for this piece

It definitely looks like it; she's a stunning piece. I have no idea why I passed on this one. :slap

Think I'll track down a reg. once I've returned my Rogue PF. :idea

It definitely looks like it; she's a stunning piece. I have no idea why I passed on this one. :slap

It's really a great piece. Well worth it.
Maybe they should have waited a year to release Rogue to. That way they can take their time on the statue and release a quality piece. I know I sometimes get impatient but if that's what it takes for them to turn out perfection then I'm all for it brother.

It's really a great piece. Well worth it.
Maybe they should have waited a year to release Rogue to. That way they can take their time on the statue and release a quality piece. I know I sometimes get impatient but if that's what it takes for them to turn out perfection then I'm all for it brother.

:exactly: Couldn't agree more about Rogue. She could have been statue of the year with a little more TLC. Unfortunately, it just wasn't to be, I guess.

But anyway, congrats on your Vampirella, Phil. She really is a beauty. :clap

:exactly: Couldn't agree more about Rogue. She could have been statue of the year with a little more TLC. Unfortunately, it just wasn't to be, I guess.

But anyway, congrats on your Vampirella, Phil. She really is a beauty. :clap

Statue of the year will go to Gentle Giants Sucker Punch line. Amber gets my vote for the best detailed sculpted this year. The paint job is top notch too.

:gah: It's only ____ing Wednesday?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?

tomorrowtomorrowtomorrowtomorrowtomorrowtomorrowtomorrowtomorrowtomorrowtomorrowtomorrowtomorrowtomorrowtomorrowtomorrowtomorrowtomorrowtomorrowtomorrowtomorrowtomorrowtomorrow...

I am looking to buy one of these, if someone does decide to sell her. Just thought I would try.

:panic:Forget it! Vampirella comiquette is going for absurd prices (500$ to 800$ plus shipping on ebay)..:monkey4 for half that price you could get the Vampirella PF

Statue of the year will go to Gentle Giants Sucker Punch line. Amber gets my vote for the best detailed sculpted this year. The paint job is top notch too.

Amber is way hotter than Babydoll..good taste, brother:wave

Got mine today

Enjoy!

DSC03949copy.jpg

DSC03955copy.jpg

DSC03954copy.jpg

DSC03952copy.jpg

DSC03953copy.jpg

DSC03956copy.jpg

DSC03958copy.jpg

DSC03959copy.jpg

DSC03960copy.jpg