Sideshow Wolf Bio Recast Alert

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because the kid is obviously lying through his teeth to TRY and cover his ass.....and in the process looking guilty as can be.

I agree one hundred percent! Something is wrong here, he is lying in order to keep an original silentsurfer bio. This is a sad thread. I hate reading about bad deals, thank god i've only had good transactions.

In these situations we must scream!
now it has happened to ashkanls but also could happen to us all
we shout and denounce these evil deeds. otherwise the forum stops working and no one trust anyone

Because the kid is obviously lying through his teeth to TRY and cover his ass.....and in the process looking guilty as can be.

:lecture:lecture:lecture The fact that he doesn't want repercussions through his mom's PayPal account is funny as hell. I say go for it. Let her see what her son is really like. He took advantage of a fellow boardie through the boards and should be exposed. Plus, $50 a month is a joke anyway since he's basically asking for 9 months to pay AssKankles back for knowingly (at this point I simply don't believe it was a mistake or misunderstanding) ripping him off in the first place.

i am not surprised someone is having a hard time dealing with PVA...
lol

i tried to deal with him..... tried.... and tried,,, tried some more... too much of a headache..

@Elder_Predator2: Well, lots of tempting stuff pops up that one might like to have. PVA wanted an AVP Elder among some other stuff (I just bought one off here myself, yippee!), so it's not like there's never a time when something's not on his wish list. The same goes with us. We always want the next item or grail, but we pace ourselves and make sure we can get it before actually getting it.

As for these new bio developments, I would've at least included the original SilentSurfer bio just in case. A symbol of good faith, if that tastes better going down. What else would PVA do with it, anyway? He should've sent both bios to Ash and let him know about it, so that nothing unexpected would occur. As it is, there were numerous times in which small things could've been done to remedy the situation, but they weren't. And now, this whole thing has gotten pretty ugly.

Lastly, in regards to the Chopper/Scar -> Celtic conversion theory, I highly doubt that's the case. The mask does look like a recast I've seen before. Still, according to darthjuan, the original figure he sent to PVA was head-to-toe legitimate.

Like I said, even with the original helmet being damaged, there were still steps that should've been taken and details that should've been known to fix some of the problems here. Because really, the main issue here isn't the recast. It's not the missing spear and stand. It's trust. If more attention was payed to getting the old mask to Ash just in case, and to packing everything, and then TELLING THE TRUTH about it all, then PVA would've come out as a trustworthy guy and this whole thing would not have been as blown-up as it now is.

I hear that but he hasn't had to pay yet so it probably is what Nam says....:lol

Very possible, I suggest he stops buying so much though. Obviously he can't afford life and collecting.

That's the thing. Common sense would tell you to wait until it arrives and you hear back from the buyer before spending the cash. Tracking will tell you when it gets there so you know when to start bugging.

That's the thing. Common sense would tell you to wait until it arrives and you hear back from the buyer before spending the cash. Tracking will tell you when it gets there so you know when to start bugging.
I agree on that. I never spend money before I get positive feedback. Last thing I ever want to do is not have a refund available.

Blade, I get what you mean and I all but come on. We are both younger than him and yet we still have control, more than PvA. I learned it from my mom. So maybe we should blame PvA's mom for the ____ up and not him; naw let's not :lol

Here is the stand and spear. Plus I didn't the "original" bio was broken. I finally had a Celtic and was happy as hell. Plus I had the other one already purchased. I knew the MESH lens's weren't original(DUH!!!) the seller(on eBay) told me It was an original Bio, he cut out the original black lens and replaced them with the Mesh and added the scars. I don't have ANY custom Bio's so how the hell was I supposed to know any different?? F.Y.I I threw the broken bio away(it was of no use to me, I tried repairing it myself but ended up cracking it right down the middle.

100_0725.jpg

100_0726.jpg

I disagree with an age limit because adults have ____ed others over too.

Edit: PvA how the hell do you A) not know the difference between a legit bio and cast? You even had the original for a period of time but threw it away. B) how the ____ do you break something that bad? Sit on it? Why the hell would you throw it away when there are plenty of able bodied customizers here that could make it look new?

Also do you think that it is possible that YOU misunderstood the auction of the bio you bought?

Last edited:
Back