SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Digital comics don't though.

True. I might go into digital in the future. But now, I am working with computers already so I prefer the old fashion book in hand.

You subscribe? Same price? And you can save it in your harddrive?

This is going to be one huge, kick ass mother ____er. Very familiar with the character, and I appreciate the depth he's added to Hulk over the past couple of years. Skipping out due to collection focus however.

I always had my eye on the Ms Marvel PF, but never pulled the trigger because I had no idea about the character outside of some Avenger stuff. I decided to go back and buy all her recent trades. Now I own the statue :D

Good for u! I have to confess, however, that I own Ms. Marvel Ex but I don't have a single issue of her. I do know she has a tie-in with Rogue and Siege storyline, which I've read. I can't or don't have time/resources to buy/read everything. :thud:

With the size and probabble price of this SSC will likely have a NRD, which IMO is a bad idea for a character that is relatively new.

People who are less familiar may hesitate to lay down a NRD than a more well known character.

And people who do know the character but arent huge fans may be turned away by it.

True. I might go into digital in the future. But now, I am working with computers already so I prefer the old fashion book in hand.

You subscribe? Same price? And you can save it in your harddrive?

Same pricing. I do both, download digitally & buy the books themselves.
Can't beat having it in your hands. Yes, I got a crap load on my iPad. Plus you just download torrents of comic books which are free.

Its probably a Print because it for sure looks like an Olivetti statue.

You're talking about your rec tum, we know it, but please keep those things to yourself.

k3chF.gif

I know the Planet Hulk PF will come someday, but I also would love Skaar's mother Caiera the Oldstrong. I've always liked her.

153734-49335-caiera.jpg

1118144-picture_14.png

^^^
Marvel conaisseur.
:lecture:exactly:

The most gleaming giveaways are the face and the paintjob. That looks like it was taken straight off the comics. And the paint job is in the same tone and shade as Olivetti's coloring.

I know the Planet Hulk PF will come someday, but I also would love Skaar's mother Caiera the Oldstrong. I've always liked her.

153734-49335-caiera.jpg

1118144-picture_14.png

Yeah Caiera is definitely one of those new marvel characters I actually enjoyed reading. She was very real and unique. 1/4 scale plz.

Sad thing is most of the statue collectors don't read comics......it boggles my mind when they have never heard of some of the characters Sideshow has made products of .Why bother collecting comic book statues if you don't even read the comics. :slap

because they look nice

Back