SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been a while since we received a massive Marvel PF like the Hulk PF and Abomination. Can't wait for the other big dogs to arrive and start dominating like Planet Hulk, Juggernaut, Colossus, Apoc and Thanos.

I'm sure SSC is waiting to unveil new PF prices for all of these. But that list right there is a list that I'm going to buy all of these when made.

It's been a while since we received a massive Marvel PF like the Hulk PF and Abomination. Can't wait for the other big dogs to arrive and start dominating like Planet Hulk, Juggernaut, Colossus, Apoc and Thanos.

I like hulk but he's last on my list next to the others you named. I may have to pass on this one, but it's going to be really difficult cause so far it looks awesome.

Can't wait for Greatwall to get 6 of these and convert them to a regular hulk, red hulk, grey hulk, maestro and WWH :lol

All do Id had no interest in the character, It looks freaking awesome, it changed my mind... Now I have to get it...:yess:

Looks like its gonna be awesome. I would probably buy it... if i had the money and space. I definitely see this going for $399.99.

I can see it looking similar to this pic..
406px-Skaar_442.jpg

that looks very similar to me...love the facial sculpt on this one gonna be massive and awesome.

Like I told a year ago, anyone with a small _____, please do not order this.

Also, anyone not knowing who Skaar is are Marvel Poseurs. Do not buy this statue, poseurs.

And go read some comics.Poseurs.

Back