SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is it that Shai or whatever can insult people but my message gets deleted? Looks like a mod on a power trip

emma10.jpg

Hey Ski....here's a sneak peak WIP of my custom Emma PF compared to SSC version. Vince-Vell is doing this custom job for me. The face is Ms. Marvels regular head :)

Before:
51L0hPL3chL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Soon to be after
nq4xg2.jpg

This Skaar does look incredibly awesome, but i don't think the character is well know enough for a NRD.

This will be hard to pass on, but the lack of space and with everything else on order, this is a pass for now.

Awesome Ex arm though

Hey Ski....here's a sneak peak WIP of my custom Emma PF compared to SSC version. Vince-Vell is doing this custom job for me. The face is Ms. Marvels regular head :)

Before:
51L0hPL3chL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Soon to be after
nq4xg2.jpg

Definitely want to see pics of that whenever it's all said and done.

Looking good :rock

Oh I should shut my mouth then.

Anyways, Apocalypse triumphs. I changed my mind I'm not special, so I shouldn't bUy this my money goes to Apocalypse.

Apocalypse comiquette will tower in comparision to prettyboy Hulk.

not just convinced me, not what is, not for the money, I'm poor since I started this cheap hobby, if is 1 /4 authentic next thursday come to home

SKAAAAAAAAAR PREMIUM FORMAT

76 cm = 1/4

With the detail and awesomeness of those weapons.

i :pray: for a Planet Hulk in this armour with some weapons.

Price, Time, NRD, ES......... Doesn't Matter, it would be instant buy!!!!!!!!!!

24b440cbf67854f866d7a8a6c9b17246.jpg

the problem is if they made a REALLY FFF_____ awesome planet hulk i cant buy this one too

damm money why the hell exist??!!

Take_my_damn_money-(n1307232365470).jpg

Oh yeah and this piece is awsome! Will I buy?? I don't know. I want to buy it but there are other items on the way and what about WWH or PH. Unless I turn my room into a Hulk Shrine (I have thought about it) I just don't have the room for so many Hulks.

This piece is truely Kick Ass. I might even go as far as to say this may be SS best looking Hulk related product. In fact if this was the Hulk and had hulk hair and no Armor this would be hands down the best looking Hulk. And I Love the CQ and feel the PF (even though I don't like Kirby Hulk) is the best PF SS has done.

This looks epic and I will kick myself after I don't get the EX. But man oh man there is just to much awsomness coming out of SS.

But I think I will have to pass. While I like Skaar he is not a fav of mine. I think I just need to stick with the real deal. After all there is only one HULK!

Now this is what I call an EXCLUSIVE. I rarely get the EX anymore like I use to back in the day, but for this piece it is a must have.

3000571_press02-001.jpg
3000571_press01-001.jpg

I hope it is in scale with the Hulk Comiquette. Will make a nice Dio then!

To make this display work you're gonna have to have them sitting apart some what. Other than that I think that you'll be able to tell the difference in scale. If it does work that's gonna be an INCREDIBLE diorama.

Back