SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Fellow Freaks,

I don't think I will be getting this. So If everyone could please not post any photos of this on this site after they get it in hand. That way i don't see how awsome it is and regret not getting it.

Thanks in advance

Your Friend,
JAWS

Now this is what I call an EXCLUSIVE. I rarely get the EX anymore like I use to back in the day, but for this piece it is a must have.

3000571_press02-001.jpg
3000571_press01-001.jpg

Best Exclusive for a long while

@ JAWS: Ask one of the Mods to block you from the thread if you're serious...:lol Other than that you know that you want be able to fight the temptation of buying one of these for your Hulk collection.

Hey Fellow Freaks,

I don't think I will be getting this. So If everyone could please not post any photos of this on this site after they get it in hand. That way i don't see how awsome it is and regret not getting it.

Thanks in advance

Your Friend,
JAWS

Somehow, someway, you're gonna need t make some room for one of these.

Hey Fellow Freaks,

Thanks in advance

Your Friend,
JAWS

Just wait until these buff monsters get released. You'll really have a hard time resisting. :)

Planet Hulk
Juggernaut
Apocalypse

Just wait until these buff monsters get released. You'll really have a hard time resisting. :)

Planet Hulk
Juggernaut
Apocalypse

Just looking at this list and I get all giddy...:dance

I'm just glad that I don't have to worry about picking Marvel over DC. I feel for some of the collectors that have to battle with these two choices.

why do people have a hard time understanding that the PF line is 1/4 scale :dunno

They understand, they just don't want it to be too big.

Just looking at this list and I get all giddy...:dance

I'm just glad that I don't have to worry about picking Marvel over DC. I feel for some of the collectors that have to battle with these two choices.

Whats DC? :lol

If the rumors are true that Skaar is joining the New Dark Avengers, it would be cool to see this displayed next to the eventual Iron Patriot PF/Com as well as the rest of the gang.

WhoAreTheNewDarkAvengers.jpg

why do people have a hard time understanding that the PF line is 1/4 scale :dunno

Maybe to justify the notion that it would belong or look good with their collection which is laughable because it's quite apparent that this piece would look awesome in any collection. The craftmanship will speak for itself.

HULK SLASH!

Darklord Dave is my cousin.Besides, I am Elite.
:lol:lol:lol
Hey Fellow Freaks,

Thanks in advance

Your Friend,
JAWS
Prepare to weep with regret, brother. Gonna pm you my entire stash o pics just to be sure you don't miss out on them.

hulkpf.jpg

looks like he's suffering from the Beetlejuice disease.

beetle.jpg

I thought his head would've been bigger than a humans. Bucky is 6'2.. and Skaar doesnt look any more intimidating. thats just my opinion. Its a good statue, nothing great. I doubt its truly 1/4th. If it is, he's smaller in body proportion than what is displayed in comics. And since im a poseur or whatever, I google searched images and looked at hundreds. Definitely looks bigger than your average human.

18878632_1.jpg

this character is relatively unknown so i really dont care. just pointing out the obvious, his head sculpt, feet, arms, legs all look in scale with the comiquette.

Last edited:
Back