SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno. My Jason Voorhees PF is taller than any Marvel 1/4 scale I own and it hasn't been that long since I got him. He may not be taller than Spidey, but he's a whole lotta base. :)

I barely venture off the Marvel side of things Barb. :lol
How tall is Vorhees?

This is 1/4 (as Ink loves to gloat over) but you reckon in terms of pose-size this will take up more space than the Hulk Comiquette?

My new cabinet fits hulk with a bit'o'room available so i'd like to put this guy in there if i get it.

:lol Sorry, brother. I jive!
Sold my EX Thor to Mamba. His height doesn't count with Mjolnir raised over his head. Jason V. is just standing there chillin' and is almost a little hunched over.

Is all good brother! :duff
Congrats again on getting that piece Barb!

Just took another look at the pics on the ss website, this is a master sculpt! I cant get over how good this looks.

Best Marvel PF I've seen in a looooooong time from Sideshow.Definitely amazing. Cant believe there is some trolls here who are trying to convince people that this statue is not looking great..:duh...

Member of the Elite, rejoice, for the Son of Hulk will have his very own polystone glory in our Elite collections very soon !!!

I need to get busy building more pedestals.

Looks like I need to build 3 more of these: 1 for Hulk CQ, 1 for Savage She Hulk and 1 for Skaar.

P1020802.jpg

Best Marvel PF I've seen in a looooooong time from Sideshow.Definitely amazing. Cant believe there is some trolls here who are trying to convince people that this statue is not looking great..:duh...

Member of the Elite, rejoice, for the Son of Hulk will have his very own polystone glory in our Elite collections very soon !!!

Who are the members of the Elite? :monkey1:monkey1

Just took another look at the pics on the ss website, this is a master sculpt! I cant get over how good this looks.
Nor can I. I can't wait to gaze upon its glory with my very own glossies! :rock

Word, brother. Woooooord. :exactly:

Yeah, I think both swords are unique and sweet as hell, but it would be fun to be able to switch them out once in a while just for the hell of it.

normally yes dual swords make sense. But hulk/skaar isnt your regular "thinking" hero, he grabs whatever he can and beat the **** out of you with it. So in this case i think an axe + sword looks better it shows off his brutal nature. And from the picture it looks like the sword can be placed in the sheath on his back (i am not sure how that works, guess it's removable from the hand?).

Hi Shai! Hope all is well!

Shai, could not agree with you more. You an feel the excitement and anticipation in the air about what the potential this upcoming PF has and if it will be realized (which I think it will be!)

I need to get busy building more pedestals.

Looks like I need to build 3 more of these: 1 for Hulk CQ, 1 for Savage She Hulk and 1 for Skaar.

P1020802.jpg

Wow, your Shulkie is seriously leaning forward there. The first one I got did the Jacko too, but I had her replaced and she now stands perfectly straight. Hope it's not too late for you to send her back.

As for the Skaar PF, great statue, just not into the character enough. Space is of the essence and I'd rather save my rapidly diminishing money for a character I really care for.

Great figure, but a pass as i'm nt into the hulks. Besides it looks like something from a fantasy universe e.g a troll or a forest giant sort of thing.

Back