SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bruja-lola.jpg

:lol:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

Qué electro? Enseñando al personal algo de la fauna ibérica?? jajajaja (o hahaha como dicen por aquí ;))

Not a big fan of character---but--DAMN--this looks GREAT!!!

I see people say this alot...

Sometimes it's the statue that turns me on to the comic or movie etc.

God bless ya Sideshow cause this would be one of those times for me.

For those who wants to know more about the Skaar Character,of course there is his first serie but a nice intro to him would be Incredible Hulk #601 to 605,
The "Son of Banner" Storyline... Its a great and bad ass
story of father and Son by Hulk writer extraordinaire, Greg Pak.

For those who wants to know more about the Skaar Character,of course there is his first serie but a nice intro to him would be Incredible Hulk #601 to 605,
The "Son of Banner" Storyline... Its a great and bad ass
story of father and Son by Hulk writer extraordinaire, Greg Pak.

Yeah Bro. I just read Pak's last issue of the Hulk. Sad to see such an awesome writer leaving that book. His work on the Hulk was just that good.

Best Marvel PF I've seen in a looooooong time from Sideshow.Definitely amazing. Cant believe there is some trolls here who are trying to convince people that this statue is not looking great..:duh...

Member of the Elite, rejoice, for the Son of Hulk will have his very own polystone glory in our Elite collections very soon !!!

I know I quoted this already on page 50ish, but seriously, it deserves to be read again after today's pics on this bad boy.

My gosh did SS nail the face even bang on. Looks outstanding to say the least.

I know I quoted this already on page 50ish, but seriously, it deserves to be read again after today's pics on this bad boy.

My gosh did SS nail the face even bang on. Looks outstanding to say the least.

:rock :rock :rock

Back