SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Caiera next?

Caiera.jpg

:exactly:

If sideshow ever do Caiera, This is exactly how her statue should be based on.

Still on the fence. Will this sold out fast, I want to get it down the road.
I hope the EX sells out super fast and everyone that passes on it regrets it with all of their hearts and weeps uncontrollably now and when the value skyrockets and they are forced to suck it up and spend vast amounts of dough on eBAy. I would laugh at them all from the top of my mountain! :lol

I hope the EX sells out super fast and everyone that passes on it regrets it with all of their hearts and weeps uncontrollably now and when the value skyrockets and they are forced to suck it up and spend vast amounts of dough on eBAy. I would laugh at them all from the top of my mountain! :lol

The ES is much smaller than Joker PF and at least this figure was sold out very fast...

I think Skaar will be sold out latest on tomorrow :hi5:

It will take over a week to sell this out.:lecture

If something sales out that fast e.g. "Rogue PF" then you know that you have something special on your hands. But from the read of this thread it sounds a feels like this PF will take a little while before it sales out.

You paint a wonderfully twisted picture Barb! :lol
Me likey! :rock

"Whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis"...:lol

668242_o.gif

Heck yes I'm going to be adding this to my Hulk collection...:yess:

Lol!
I don't know, this seems to have a very high chance of selling out.
Upfront & low ES for the EX plus Skaar will come off as Hulk with weapons to those who are oblivious to who the character is.

Lol!
I don't know, this seems to have a very high chance of selling out.
Upfront & low ES for the EX plus Skaar will come off as Hulk with weapons to those who are oblivious to who the character is.

There's nothing about this statue that I don't like. Weapons, print, PF, 1/4 and of course it's another rendition of HULK...:yess:

LOVE IT 100%!!!

Never realized how much of a Hulk fan I was until I started collecting statues. Even though I don't consider him my #1 fav' character. When I look over my collection his statues is the single most I have of one individual character, and that even includes more than my #1, Deadpool, at least at the moment.

There's nothing about this statue that I don't like. Weapons, print, PF, 1/4 and of course it's another rendition of HULK...:yess:

LOVE IT 100%!!!

Never realized how much of a Hulk fan I was until I started collecting statues. Even though I don't consider him my #1 fav' character. When I look over my collection his statues is the single most I have of one individual character, and even includes more than my #1 Deadpool, at least at the moment.

Strangely I have more Hulks in my collection then anything else & he's not even remotely my top 5 Marvel characters? :dunno

Back