SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plus I'm all about the most dynamic pose that you can sculptural-ly (for lack of a better word) pull off. When I see this Son of Hulk and the pose. I can't think of not adding this piece to me collection. Just the pose only is enough to get me to buy one, but then making it in to a Hulk. Check me into the party for two of these..PRICELESS...:monkey2

Plus I'm all about the most dynamic pose that you can sculptural-ly (for lack of a better word) pull off. When I see this Son of Hulk and the pose. I can't think of not adding this piece to me collection. Just the pose only is enough to get me to buy one, but then making it in to a Hulk. Check me into the party for two of these..PRICELESS...:monkey2
I totally agree. The fact that he's sportin' babarian stylings doesn't hurt one bit either. :monkey1
Nope, hate HULK.
:lol Yeah, he is a way overrated character. Big green stupid guy. Great job, Marvel. Sheesh.

I feel like a junky needing a fix. This statue is epic, but I am leaning towards not ordering. I have purchased pieces in the past that were well done, but that I had no interest in. Over time I lost interest and ended up selling them. This maybe a game time decision on whether to order or not. Maybe I should drink a six pack to make the decision easier. Beer alwasy seems to make money less important. :)

I checked all my PO that will be released in 2012, I can't find any statues that IMO is better than this, well maybe Joker PF EX, but the high ES kind of turn me off a little bit, so Skaar is on top of my list for 2012 releases so far. I can't believe quite a few people said they will pass on this piece. Unless I have to rob a bank to get this there is no way I would be passing on this.

I checked all my PO that will be released in 2012, I can't find any statues that IMO is better than this, well maybe Joker PF EX, but the high ES kind of turn me off a little bit, so Skaar is on top of my list for 2012 releases so far. I can't believe quite a few people said they will pass on this piece. Unless I have to rob a bank to get this there is no way I would be passing on this.

Amen, bro! THIS will be the highlight of the year!

Sideshow loves customers like you. :rotfl

I am still undecided, but leaning towards not geting this as this character was not around when I read comics (stopped 10+ years ago). So I need to be a little more selective with my choices due to space/finance constraints. I am going to focus on the characters that were around when I read comics.

This is an awesome piece though, so congrats to everyone that does pick him up.

Sideshow loves customers like you. :rotfl

I am still undecided, but leaning towards not geting this as this character was not around when I read comics (stopped 10+ years ago). So I need to be a little more selective with my choices due to space/finance constraints. I am going to focus on the characters that were around when I read comics.

This is an awesome piece though, so congrats to everyone that does pick him up.

I'm with Mister on this one. Beautiful piece, but just doesn't fit into my collection.

The sculpt and expression looks awesome on Skarr does anyone know the size of it and how it will look next to the Hulk ?

The sculpt and expression looks awesome on Skarr does anyone know the size of it and how it will look next to the Hulk ?

Here's a very rough comparison pic using Greatwall's pic and apple gallery pics:

hulkcomvsskaar03.jpg

Reference pic (Greatwall)

i600w9.jpg

Back