SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did notice..although I have a feeling the "speculators" namely, flippers/scalpers had a lot to do with it selling out as fast as it did :dance The statue industry has become hot business and speculators are treating the statues in the same manner as stocks
Yeah, well like I stated earlier, time will tell.

Easy pass on Conan the Hulk caricature :lol ..Much happier with the real Conan statues by CS Moore and SS

Ok, we get it....now can you please go enjoy the rest of the board?

Those of us who actually like this statue would like to talk without being interrupted with you reminding us of your dislike for it.

Maybe you could go talk about Conan with the 5 people on the Moore boards.

Dropped this off at the framers today.

P1030010.jpg

Ok, we get it....now can you please go enjoy the rest of the board?

Those of us who actually like this statue would like to talk without being interrupted with you reminding us of your dislike for it.

Maybe you could go talk about Conan with the 5 people on the Moore boards.

...hey man...that stung a lil...I'm usu one of those 5. :monkey2

Let's see how the Rogue PF performs on the secondary market. She is a much more popular and established character and Sideshow did an excellent job with her. If she goes skyrocketing, then Skaar might follow suit.[/QUOTE]

You probably have not seen the in hand pics of Rogue. Let's all pray that Skaar has better QC than Rogue.

Let's see how the Rogue PF performs on the secondary market. She is a much more popular and established character and Sideshow did an excellent job with her. If she goes skyrocketing, then Skaar might follow suit.

You probably have not seen the in hand pics of Rogue. Let's all pray that Skaar has better QC than Rogue.[/QUOTE]

:lol I posted that BEFORE the in hand pics were posted.

Let's see how the Rogue PF performs on the secondary market. She is a much more popular and established character and Sideshow did an excellent job with her. If she goes skyrocketing, then Skaar might follow suit.

You probably have not seen the in hand pics of Rogue. Let's all pray that Skaar has better QC than Rogue
.[/QUOTE]

won't happen.:lecture

But there's always the eyes though, they tend to end up lazy. :slap

For real Brother. I mean....how F'n hard is it to paint the eyes properly on these pieces? So many of SSC's pieces suffer from the lazy eye problem. You would think SSC would finally make it a priority to fix this issue once and for all. How can they continue to let this problem linger?

I don't care to pay 20 dollars plus if as decides to fix all qc problems!

Skaar will be one of the character in the new ''Hulk and the agents of S.M.A.S.H.'' cartoon aimed at kids for Disney ...Its just a matter of time before he becomes part of pop culture.

Skaar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rogue

Back