SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skaar will be one of the character in the new ''Hulk and the agents of S.M.A.S.H.'' cartoon aimed at kids for Disney ...Its just a matter of time before he becomes part of pop culture.

Skaar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rogue

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!

HULK > X-Gay

world-war-hulk-x-men-20070713073400674.jpg

I almost lost this piece. My card was good for another month, so when Wells Fargo mailed me a new card last week they immediately canceled my present card on the order day (Thursday night) leaving me days without a card. They should have waited for me to get a new card before canceling it. The next morning on Friday is when I found out it wasn't working when I tried to put gas with it so I immediately called Sideshow right away to give them a new card. The Sideshow rep said it's a good thing I called because even if I would have fixed it from the internet it wouldn't have shown up on time and I would have lost the piece. Wells Fargo admitted to their mistake but that mistake almost cost me this awesome PF.

I almost lost this piece. My card was good for another month, so when Wells Fargo mailed me a new card last week they immediately canceled my present card on the order day (Thursday night) leaving me days without a card. They should have waited for me to get a new card before canceling it. The next morning on Friday is when I found out it wasn't working when I tried to put gas with it so I immediately called Sideshow right away to give them a new card. The Sideshow rep said it's a good thing I called because even if I would have fixed it from the internet it wouldn't have shown up on time and I would have lost the piece. Wells Fargo admitted to their mistake but that mistake almost cost me this awesome PF.

Glad to hear you where able to get it figured out, after the strife it should make you appreciate this awesomness on your shelves even more, that is after the grueling wait.....:hi5:

I wasnt sure if I would get him but I do acknowledge this is an amazing statue. I signed up on the waitlist today that way I dont have pay the NRD but still have time to think about it, assuming he might convert of course.

Back