SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the 1500 pieces of Skaar must be painted by canale studios and not by chinese hands

Im not racist but in america are a lot of people without work and america enterprises made his products outside

As long as this piece doesn't get Whammy Burgered like the Rogue PF. :pray: :rotfl

whammy-burger-falling-down-small.png

r-FAST-FOOD-EXPECTATIONS-large570.jpg

If similiar issue comes up, i hope the true Hulk's fan don't whine or cry like the people over at Rogue's thread.

Problem is easy to resolve, not happy with it, return it for refund or ask for replacement. Enough of the ***** whinning over there.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

and ^lol

As long as this piece doesn't get Whammy Burgered like the Rogue PF. :pray: :rotfl

r-FAST-FOOD-EXPECTATIONS-large570.jpg

:lol this is far too correct.

If similiar issue comes up, i hope the true Hulk's fan don't whine or cry like the people over at Rogue's thread.

Problem is easy to resolve, not happy with it, return it for refund or ask for replacement. Enough of the ***** whinning over there.

Alot of those guys were waiting for their grail and got "Rogue the hooker variant" instead, enough reason to be upset i think.

In spain a Big Mac weights around 30 pounds

I want a Skaar pf painted like thor pf or capi pf !

If canales made a grial dont painted it bad,pleasssssse

Back