SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SKAAAAAARRRGGGGG

i need to se at real!!! :frank:frank

perro-monstruo-04.jpg

I really want red hulk :(

I thought he was getting more popular being an avenger

Back on topic I can't wait for this read fall of the hulks and world war hulks to make sure I like the character

Another green hulk hmm that's a good point
I only say red because they are hinting of a movie hulk

Any hulk is a good hulk

Another green hulk hmm that's a good point
I only say red because they are hinting of a movie hulk

Any hulk is a good hulk

It was posted sometime ago that SSC had no plan to make Rulk. If we are to get another Hulk made, I will put money that it will me the movie version Maquette to go with the rest of the Avengers Maquette PFs.

It was posted sometime ago that SSC had no plan to make Rulk. If we are to get another Hulk made, I will put money that it will me the movie version Maquette to go with the rest of the Avengers Maquette PFs.

still waiting for the reveal of the PH or WWH that was confirmed over a year ago.:dunno

still waiting for the reveal of the PH or WWH that was confirmed over a year ago.:dunno

I am with you on this one. With Skaar coming out of left field, I cannot wait for the PH version. Hopefully Olivetti will have the creative direction with this one as well. What ever he touches turns out fantastic.

Back