SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i m on Flexpay Waitlist Since from 1 month:pray:. is there any chances to convert it???:impatient: Coz if not i will be getting Regular......

Well i m on Flexpay Waitlist Since from 1 month:pray:. is there any chances to convert it???:impatient: Coz if not i will be getting Regular......

There's a good chance it will convert. Just be patience. Although I did hear that flexpay waitlist is second or last to be converted. Instead you should just waitlist it for the EX. :panic: U can Panic a couple of weeks after shipping.

You might have a chance. He's not cheap and not as popular as his Dad. There may be some cancellations due to financial reasons. However, this is a byotchn' piece......so who knows? Good luck.

Hard decision, flexpay waitlists are sometimes problematic. Hope it converts bro.

There's a good chance it will convert. Just be patience. Although I did hear that flexpay waitlist is second or last to be converted. Instead you should just waitlist it for the EX. :panic: U can Panic a couple of weeks after shipping.

WELL I H@VE TR!ED W!THOUT FLEX PAY W@!TL!$T BUT !T G!VE$ ERROr ME$$!Ge.....$O. ! M TH!NKING OF PRE-ORDERING REGUL@R @L$O !F MY EX FLEX CONVERT$, ! W!LL TAKE THAT IN$TEAD OF REG.:)

THIS MSG APPEARS WHEN I HAVE TRIED JUST EX WAITLIST ...
We could not process your payment due to the following error:
If you believe this is an error, please call us. Otherwise, change your payment information and try again.

I'm going to be getting two if my WL for the EX converts. I have feeling this bad boy is going to be hard to come by 6 months after it's released.

WeLL ! hope my ex FLEX WA!TL!$T w!LL CONVERT. WHAT DO U $@Y:)
CAN THEY !NCREA$E ED!T!ON $!ZE.........

Back