SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup skaar and planet hulk will look amazing together and will display awesome with all the olivetti pieces

Mine never converted I was able to secure a ex when there was about 15 left on the meter Lol , im sure there will be some conversions but boy is this one gonna be good!

I'm banking on a conversion (bone head mistake on my part) for the EX. As for now I have the reg. and if by chance the EX converts I'll keep both but put one of them on FLEX. I think it's gonna look good with my WWH.

I bought 6 Hulk comiquettes because i have plan for them. Once its been custom, the box have no use for it, due to its size and shape.

You trash every single box from your collection:horror...

You never plan on reselling it someday?....you really are a true collector:thud:

Boxes are a big pain. I would have so much more space if it was not for them. Looks like this will come with a large box

You trash every single box from your collection:horror...

You never plan on reselling it someday?....you really are a true collector:thud:
I do resell others sideshow pieces but not the ones that had been converted into my own taste. Too much money invest into it.

I do keep the boxes, even though its no use for some conversion pieces. Once in a while people do ask me for it because their box might be stained by water or others things.

Last edited:
@great wall, 6 hulk comiquettes? wow...

Anyway I'm on the wait list for skaar but I wouldn't mind at all if I get the REG. 1/4 or FAIL? yes. EX or FAIL? Not quite sure it applies here... Least not to me as I prefer the twin swords.

Back