SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:)reg isnt that bad...............better than exclusive above 600$ which is showing on ebay....

As I Have tried on Sideshow for without flexpay waitlist..............It gives error message i think there r all-ready to0o0 many on Waitlist.........:panic::panic:

Just Pre-ordered Reg Version ....n also confirmed that doesn't matter if ur on flexpay wait list or regular pay wait list chances r same coz it's like first come first basis so if u on wait list earlier u have chance..... :rotfl

Yea, they also said its "Sold Out" but it only means they're "out of sold". So when they'll get some sold in stock, they'll sold it to you eventually. :D

Rest assured, you'll get a piece of sold too.

Last edited:
Out of all my orders this is the one I look forward to the most. I usually don't care about the exclusives like I once did back in the day but for Skaar this EX was mandatory for me. I'm already selling lots of my old stuff like Star Wars collectibles to make room for this monster and other great stuff on the horizon.

This and Joker PF are the 2 items I am looking forward to getting the most at the moment.

Back