Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Work (G.I. JOE Tele-Viper Video P51 Post #508,RIDDICK P48 Post #

IMG_7286.jpg

Holy crap in a hat! :eek THAT was the RoC head?

:clap :clap :clap

Re: Skiman's Custom Work (G.I. JOE Tele-Viper Video P51 Post #508,RIDDICK P48 Post #

Holy crap in a hat! :eek THAT was the RoC head?

:clap :clap :clap

First coat, well right now it's just the RoC ears from what's left of it :lol

Filled with Firm Super Sculpey and is no longer hollow along with a Hot Toys plug.

Badass. :cool:

Thanks Mags, a few full reviews are on the way hopefully this week, I can get lots done while no work is on the way :yess:

I wish I could bodybuild(gym) and build figures all day for a living. :monkey2

Tease! :panic:

SGT. SLAUGHTER in da' house:hi5:

nice work Skiman!

:flag Please play at HIGH VOLUME!!!!! :rock :flag

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/_8ic35WNn5g?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/_8ic35WNn5g?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

*gettn PUMPED!!!!* :flag

Re: Skiman's Custom Work (G.I. JOE SGT. SLAUGHTER P59 Post #589,RIDDICK P48 Post #480

This one is not painted to match my body but it's the gist.

IMG_7367.jpg

IMG_7366.jpg

IMG_7376.jpg

IMG_7375.jpg

IMG_7364.jpg

IMG_7363.jpg

and the camera is not picking up the detail as much as I'd like, I'll try and shoot him in the daylight during my work from home days this week.

Moving along as we speak though :rock2

Re: Skiman's Custom Work (G.I. JOE SGT. SLAUGHTER P59 Post #589,RIDDICK P48 Post #480

I know he'll never get displayed without the signature glasses look but here is a proud to be in U.S.A shot. :flag

:flag:flag
:flag
IMG_7386.jpg
:flag

disclaimer: I have the whistle just too busy to paint it OD and swap.

Very cool, Skiman! Now, where are his buddies the Iron Sheik and General Adnan?

Oh, you didn't hear? Sgt. Slaughter was a traitor and teamed up with the dirty Iraqis back in the early 1990s :mad:

Never forget. . .

:gah: I want ! :gah:

This one is not painted to match my body but it's the gist.

IMG_7367.jpg

IMG_7366.jpg

IMG_7376.jpg

IMG_7375.jpg

IMG_7363.jpg

and the camera is not picking up the detail as much as I'd like, I'll try and shoot him in the daylight during my work from home days this week.

Moving along as we speak though :rock2

Amazing work my friend. Amazing. So well done. :hi5:

Let's do DISSSSSSS :lecture

Very cool, Skiman! Now, where are his buddies the Iron Sheik and General Adnan?

Oh, you didn't hear? Sgt. Slaughter was a traitor and teamed up with the dirty Iraqis back in the early 1990s :mad:

Never forget. . .

Amazing work my friend. Amazing. So well done. :hi5:

Thank you fellas, yup a lot of wrestling memories from good ole Sgt. besides his G.I. Joe cameos :rock2

Only about 17 more heads to go and then, maybe... maybe a second offering of the sculpt if there's enough interest :monkey1

Back