Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Work (G.I. JOE SGT. SLAUGHTER P59 Post #589,RIDDICK P48 Post #480

Shipped!!! :rock

IMG_7399.jpg

Re: Skiman's Custom Work (G.I. JOE SGT. SLAUGHTER P59 Post #589,RIDDICK P48 Post #480

Another one is off for deployment (shipping tomorrow), thanks for the payment 1Kmasks :rock

IMG_7411.jpg

IMG_7405.jpg

Sgt. Destro Slaughter on T-800 VS Old Man Dutch Slaughter on Dutch

IMG_7415.jpg

F.Y.I. for those who asked about Mac Predator heads, casting is soon to be available, PM me if you are interested.

Re: Skiman's Custom Work (SGT SLAUGHTER P59 Post #589,Mac Predator Casting P61 Post #

IMG_7423.jpg

IMG_7426.jpg

IMG_7428.jpg

BH still in box, I know...

Re: Skiman's Custom Work (SGT SLAUGHTER P59 Post #589,Mac Predator Casting P61 Post #

I just went through all 61 pages of your thread and fantastic work, I especially like your Predator team!

I just went through all 61 pages of your thread and fantastic work, I especially like your Predator team!

WOW, thanks for taking the time to do that, I do greatly appreciate it :bow

A few more go out :rock

IMG_7430.jpg

Dave that SGT. SLAUGHTER if fantastic! WoW!!!!

Dave that SGT. SLAUGHTER if fantastic! WoW!!!!

Thank you sir, we are quite possible doing a second run of those heads in the G.I. Joe section because of the demands of PM's I'm getting so let me know if you'd like one and I'll send you the link whenever I start the new thread :rock :bow

I'll be painting your Mac tonight as well :yess: Mac is very fun to paint! :D

Mac's should be shipping out soon, just a few more little touches and small washes.

IMG_7436.jpg
[/IMG]​

Forgot to mention that shipments for Mac and Poncho for those who have been in contact with me will be going out tomorrow morning :rock

IMG_7469.jpg

Last edited:

DutchAzlon and Predatortje, I got both sets of your heads out today :rock

I'll PM the tracking numbers :panic:

Finally got some time to my own customs, so here's a sneak WIP (Sunohc sculpt BOE painted by me).

Worked with a fellow customizer witekite for some accessories, he's damn sure the master of those accessories, so major props to him and hopefully I can show you more details of our work on this custom!!!!

This is really the first custom that I could go all out with weathering and showing lots of wear and tear so I really want to do this justice with great daylight pics, stay tuned.

IMG_7476.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Skiman's Custom Work (Book of Eli WIP Sneak P.62 #614 )

I've been waiting for this can't wait to see it finished...and no problem on the accessories bro!

Nice work Skiman, some cool looking customs. :rock

Nice Book of Eli custom, Skiman! Awesome clothes & accessories! :duff

Eli looks badass Ski! :rock

Back