Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Work (Jared Nomak Blade II (The Reaper) WIP Sneak P.64 #634)

Updates:

Smoothened him out a little bit more tonight and played with Photoshop some to give an idea.

Items to work on:
1) Smooth in the mouth lines
2) Spacing on right ear to eye ratio
3) Shorten chin and add the slight split to the bottom
4) Soften chin split a little more and make more natural
5) Slightly lower the brows on each eye
6) Curve right ear slightly a little more

IMG_7552.jpg

NomakCompare.jpg

NomakMocUp.jpg

Re: Skiman's Custom Work (Jared Nomak Blade II (The Reaper) WIP Sneak P.64 #634)

Tonight's progress on further likeness.

I think we have a winner here guys with the final adjustments!!! :rock

Items to work on:
1) Smooth in the mouth lines --check
2) Spacing on right ear to eye ratio --check
3) Shorten chin and add the slight split to the bottom --check
4) Soften chin split a little more and make more natural --check
5) Slightly lower the brows on each eye --check
6) Curve right ear slightly a little more --check

IMG_7579.jpg

IMG_7578.jpg

I'll see if I can get my Blade head from my storage area to shoot a scale shot. Otherwise I think he's ready for baking and adding of the teeth, too bad my in-laws are coming into town or I would be working on this all day tomorrow. Looks like more progress on Sunday.

Kick ass!

Can't wait to see this one finished! :rock

Archive: to some hopefully happy customers, thank you guys :rock :bow

IMG_7590.jpg

A few more heads go out tomorrow morning, thank you fellas :rock

IMG_7610.jpg

IMG_7612.jpg

IMG_7613.jpg

IMG_7614.jpg

IMG_7615.jpg

IMG_7616.jpg

Only had a little bit of time tonight to work on this some more before I leave to go out of town for Christmas with the fam.

Updated my shirt, maroon scarf, gloves, trimmed fur some more, weathered jacket some more, last pics of this bash was thrown together pretty quickly and I worked with what I had at the time. I'm still waiting on the hoodie from eBay but a WIP still.

IMG_7620.jpg

IMG_7623.jpg

IMG_7624.jpg

IMG_7626.jpg

IMG_7627.jpg

IMG_7628.jpg

IMG_7630.jpg

IMG_7632.jpg

I'll probably trim down the white/gray scarf some as it's a little too wide.

Something old and something new.

IMG_7633.jpg

IMG_7634.jpg

IMG_7635.jpg

IMG_7636.jpg

IMG_7637.jpg

IMG_7638.jpg

I have absolutely no idea what the gas mask is from.

Book of Eli I am guessing :)

Nomak hoodie:

Some more progress on the hoodie today once I got it in while working on the final tid bits of the closed sculpt, gonna let it settle and mold overnight and begin the open sculpt tomorrow.

IMG_7643.jpg

IMG_7644.jpg

IMG_7645.jpg

IMG_7642.jpg

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/YAbZCNHhGXc?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/YAbZCNHhGXc?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>​

Re: Skiman's Custom Work (Jared Nomak Blade II (The Reaper) WIP Sneak P.66 #654)

Looking good, Dave! :duff

Re: Skiman's Custom Work (Jared Nomak Blade II (The Reaper) WIP Sneak P.66 #654)

I want this bad boy now!!!!:)

Looking good Dave.

Go ahead and take your time as I still put my bodies and attire together.

Back