Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

They really are some of the most professional looking customs I've seen put together. Congrats to all involved!!

Richard i posted in the other thread as well but you really set the bar with those customs. Top notch quality all around. Im glad i could help you out with them. :1-1: Also thanks for posting those pics! Kaylee may be my favorite out of the crew so far.

They look awesome...but Kaylee is freaking me out a little..:)

Yeah you can tell that Josh and John over in his thread knocked the painting out of the park on that smiling girl head but it is really creepy looking sculpt.

They really are some of the most professional looking customs I've seen put together. Congrats to all involved!!

:exactly::goodpost:

I could not agree more Beeshaw. From the sculpts to the amazing paint apps to the highly detailed clothing...these are the total package!!

These are perfect examples of what this forum is all about.

Here's the Scully and Mulder Josh did for me, unbelievable in person. These are my new favorites of my collection, just wish I took better pics...

img2339p.jpg

The Mulder and Scully paintups are out of this world. :lol

And those Firefly figures... damn, that is some Hot Toys stuff right there. Except the paint apps are better.

The Mulder and Scully paintups are out of this world. :lol

And those Firefly figures... damn, that is some Hot Toys stuff right there. Except the paint apps are better.

I couldn't agree with you more. I got the best sculptor and painter around to go with my bashes and got masterpieces. It took alot of talented people to make those figures possible.

Old Grandpa

I couldn't agree with you more. I got the best sculptor and painter around to go with my bashes and got masterpieces. It took alot of talented people to make those figures possible.

Old Grandpa

Great job, OG.... they do look awesome.

Old Skiman

Here's the Scully and Mulder Josh did for me, unbelievable in person. These are my new favorites of my collection, just wish I took better pics...

img2339p.jpg

Very cool. They look awsome especially Scully. Love the Autopsy look. Thanks for posting those. :hi5:

Also thanks for the continued comments on the FireFly crew. I have to hand it to Richard. He really is the one that brought those guys to life.:peace

The Mulder and Scully figs look out of this world, very cool! :clap

I have been working through alot of sculpts but here is the most recent i finished up on.

Tony Stark

Before

2q8d0yo.png

After

x3xwf7.png

Last edited:

They look awesome, I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the story/movie :(

Get on it son!!! Firefly is seriously one of the best series in years... sadly it didn't make it past the first season.

:exactly::exactly::clap

Either get it on Netflix, or buy the season on DVD (its easy to buy for cheap these days).

I think I got it on bluray for like $27.

Ski, I'll sell you my DVD set for cheap if you want it. :)

Last edited:

I have been working through alot of sculpts but here is the most recent i finished up on.

Tony Stark

Before

2q8d0yo.png

After

x3xwf7.png

OMG, the improvment is unbeliveable.:panic::panic: If I had the funds, and you had the time, I'd ask to to repaint all my figures. That Robert Downey Jr. is dead on. Great job.:clap:clap

Old Grandpa

Back