Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Yeah, it' amazing that a paint job can totally turn a likeness around like that! :clap

Thanks guys for the comments on Stark. Honestly it really is imo the best likeness to Downey. Its ashame that most of the time great sculpts get covered up by the crummy factory paint and poor production choices. :gah:

ss, have you reworked a Hot Toys Mark 1 head yet? curious to see the before and after what you've pulled off so well with that Mark 1.

ss, have you reworked a Hot Toys Mark 1 head yet? curious to see the before and after what you've pulled off so well with that Mark 1.

I actually havnt. Wouldnt mind trying it at some point. I dont even think i can recall what the factory paint looks like on the HT version.

It was horrid, very pale looking and lacking skin tone badly as it was so smooth and plasticky. Not even any sweat look to it.

Sadly it never turned out like:
iron-man-action-figure.jpg

Just came across your Tony Stark sculpt. Amazing to say the least.:thud: Do you happen to have any other photos of him you can post?

Here you go i took these before i packed him up but didnt post them previously.

2cie5ax.png

65pcic.png

He sweats too.
25p4w0m.png

Josh's best Joker yet? In my opinion yes it is! He TRULY closed his Joker painting carreer with a BANG!! :rock

2n8c48h.png

24bt1js.png

words cant describe how happy I am!

Josh's best Joker yet? In my opinion yes it is! He TRULY closed his Joker painting carreer with a BANG!! :rock

2n8c48h.png

24bt1js.png

words cant describe how happy I am!

So is that the DX or Bank Robber Joker sculpt? I can't tell now. :clap

Back