Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Oh how I wish I got my Ben to you before he was retired :monkey2 Absolutely amazing work.

Huge Shot out to Josh! I received my latest head and its AMAZING. I know I am total bantha mess because I have no camera at the moment, but shall resolve that issue shortly. Love each of the six Josh has done for me over the years!

When you see a big pic like that, its easy to forget how small these details really are in person. I cant imagine getting eyes to look like that. Truly amazing

I got these back from Josh a few weeks ago but had to wait for the computer to come back from the shop. I know Josh has been waiting to see these repaints actually ON the Stormtrooper bodies...Once again, huge kudos to Josh. These repaints are KILLER!!! :rock :rock :rock

Here's a few simple shots WITHOUT flash -- Enjoy!

4843812701_f552fc8b52_b.jpg

4844431396_7f8a8aab2d_b.jpg

4843813613_3beef94e3b_b.jpg

Those are some beautiful sculpts. Congrats IF, they look awesome on the bodies! You should gloss up that armor :exactly:

And finally, a couple of HIGH-RES close-ups WITH flash to show off the stunning detail of Josh's paint-work. :hi5:

4844429886_197f00af8d_b.jpg

4843812275_32089f829f_b.jpg

:)

I got these back from Josh a few weeks ago but had to wait for the computer to come back from the shop. I know Josh has been waiting to see these repaints actually ON the Stormtrooper bodies...Once again, huge kudos to Josh. These repaints are KILLER!!! :rock :rock :rock

Here's a few simple shots WITHOUT flash -- Enjoy!

4844431396_7f8a8aab2d_b.jpg

I love these guys. I have honestly thought about picking them up for my collection. They look awsome on their bodies. Thanks for posting those pics Fett. Glad your enjoying them! :hi5:

Hey Josh, I know that PM's get lost in the shuffle in your inbox, but wanted to let you know that I just sent you one last night!

Back