Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

I thought Indy... or something Ford as there looked to be a bit of a curve to the nose.

Great guesses guys. All shall be revealed soon if i can only find some time to finish him up. :lol

The nose made me think Ford too...but NOT Indy, so I hope it's my 'other' Ford project that Josh has in the queue. :pray:

:hi5:

Deckard? I dunno, I think I see a smirk in there...could just be wishful thinking though :lol

Yeah I thought I could see a smirk, which led me to thinking Indy!

Just one of the many sculpts im trying to work through at the moment. I actually kind of miss having free time to devote to these guys. Much more to come.

25qg3sg.png

I actually kind of miss having free time to devote to these guys. Much more to come.

Locke looks amazing Josh. I know I'm not alone in saying I miss you having free time as well! Your work, seeing the life you bring to every sculpt you paint, was one of the main reasons I got into customs. :exactly:

Locke looks amazing Josh. I know I'm not alone in saying I miss you having free time as well! Your work, seeing the life you bring to every sculpt you paint, was one of the main reasons I got into customs. :exactly:

Very awsome compliment my friend. Its nice having holiday breaks. I will have more time in the upcoming months to devote to orders. Hold tight guys.

lol that miller one is Hot Toys quality. Great job

Thanks. One of my first custom figures done along time ago. I dont really do whole figures anymore. Got a bit to costly. :thud: Another member here now owns that piece.

That Locke is the definition of a perfect sculpt and perfect paintjob for me.

Here are a few more up close and personal shots of the last Locke sculpt i posted. I honestly wish more sculpts were of this caliber. Different sculpts coming very soon.

4vl69y.png

2cxwavp.png

2m6u935.png

Last edited:

Thanks guys. I always enjoy any Andy B sculpt. I think his Locke may be my favorite.

Papito hopefully very soon my friend. Stay tuned. :wink1:
Alot more to come plus some translucent sculpts.

Back