Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

The new sneak peek definitely looks like Indy (or at least Ford).

Glad to see alot of you guys getting involved and putting in a guess. Hopefully soon it will all be revealed. :monkey3

Yup, my vote is Deckard as well.

Indiana, which Deckard head sculpt is that?

The Paul Carson.

I had one from D.A. Josh as well, and I'm finally going to be getting it back, though not completed. Think I might see if I can turn that one into the 'banged-up' look at the end of the film to match how the Bros. Prod. Batty figure has the 2 head options as well.

:hi5:

Wow Josh, you must be busy. You haven't made a posting since Halloween. I check this thread daily for the latest photos from Small Studios and I've been getting nothing. Really miss seeing what your doing. Wishing for your take on Trev's Wash sculpt.

Old Grandpa

Thanks for checking in guys. Busy in an understatement. :lol I went from being able to get about 3-4 sculpts knocked out a week to getting 1 done every few weeks if that. I miss having the time to really dig into orders. I have several breaks coming up in my schedule which should allow me to post a few more things. Still alot of blank sculpts on on my shelf awaiting life.
Old Grandpa: Wash is coming ,maybe later then sooner but coming. :hi5: By the way nice avatar :)

Me too Josh. Also, are you really an Old Grandpa?

Yes Deak, I'm a 74year old grandfather of two fantastic grandchildren, and a real freak at heart. Love this 1/6th stuff. I started out with statues, but they are finished when you take them out of the box. With this hobby you hunt for a great sculptor and artist, put together the best bash you can come up with and still insert a portion of your feelings as to how that figure should look. Lots more fun.

Old Grandpa

Last edited:

Here are some pics of my new acquisition. Thanks, Josh!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Yes Deak, I'm a 74year old grandfather of two fantastic grandchildren, and a real freak at heart. Love this 1/6th stuff. I started out with statues, but they are finished when you take them out of the box. With this hobby you hunt for a great sculptor and artist, put together the best bash you can come up with and still insert a portion of your feelings as to how that figure should look. Lots more fun.

Old Grandpa

These are words of wisdom that should be the banner of the custom section. :lecture

Old Grandpa
:clap:clap:exactly:

I can't wait for you to get some more free time! I know my pending HS needs some help! :)

Had about an hour i got to paint earlier.
Real skin test number one. Just some new techniques i am playing around with.

v5anau.png

Hope to have him done soon.

Last edited:
Back