Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Having a very hard time deciding who to commission to paint my John Locke...

thats an awesome paint job!! Can't wait to get mine done by you. The paint looks soo life like!

Here are a few more up close and personal shots of the last Locke sculpt i posted. I honestly wish more sculpts were of this caliber. Different sculpts coming very soon.

4vl69y.png

2cxwavp.png

2m6u935.png

Hard to believe that even your amazing painting skills still evolve. Awesome. :clap

(Now I am really looking forward to my GB set:yess:)

This is that I understand as "perfection" when a great headsculpt meets a incredible paintjob.
:lecture

Here are a few more up close and personal shots of the last Locke sculpt i posted. I honestly wish more sculpts were of this caliber. Different sculpts coming very soon.

4vl69y.png

2cxwavp.png

2m6u935.png

Agreed too. It's 100% perfect any which way you look at it, especially with paint jobs such as those.

Very Nice Josh,would you be interested in doing other Lost characters?I have a Sawyer and Desmond head i wish to have painted :)

Thanks for all the comments and feedback guys. Always appreciate the kind words. That Locke sculpt is among my top 5 favorite sculpts to paint. I have painted alot of them and they never seem to get old. Im currently working on a few new things as far as techniques go so i hope to post new stuff soon.

Stay Frosty.....:peace

Back