Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Wow, I missed looking in on this thread for a few days and I find you've been ill. Very glad to hear you're feeling better. Get lots of rest. I can tell by your schedule that you have a tendency to burn the candle at both ends. That results in a cold that hangs on. Take it from a 74 year old Grandpa, your health is most important. Your repaints, as great as they are, can wait till you feel better.

Old Grandpa

Old Grandpa you are 74?? Well it seems somewhat obvious given your avatar but that is so awesome. Wow, talk about a cool hobby for a gentleman my grandfathers age to have. So much respect there from me... But you're far from old my friend...

Cheers!!

Ray

Wow, I missed looking in on this thread for a few days and I find you've been ill. Very glad to hear you're feeling better. Get lots of rest. I can tell by your schedule that you have a tendency to burn the candle at both ends. That results in a cold that hangs on. Take it from a 74 year old Grandpa, your health is most important. Your repaints, as great as they are, can wait till you feel better.

Old Grandpa

:exactly:

Grandpa always knows best

:rock

Old Grandpa you are 74?? Well it seems somewhat obvious given your avatar but that is so awesome. Wow, talk about a cool hobby for a gentleman my grandfathers age to have. So much respect there from me... But you're far from old my friend...

Cheers!!

Ray

Thanks Ray. I plan to be around a while longer. I still want to complete my Firefly figures from the sculpts I'm getting from Trev. If you think back, I was one of the guys that bought the smiley face decals from you for the Hot Toys Comedian. By the way, I need some small smiley faces, could you still sell me some? Thanks.

Old Grandpa

I definitely remember you were one of the Smiley face guys. You did get the other set of the few random stragglers for your son that I sent out right? you needed another set as well?

LMK,

Ray

I definitely remember you were one of the Smiley face guys. You did get the other set of the few random stragglers for your son that I sent out right? you needed another set as well?

LMK,

Ray

Sorry Ray, they never arrived. Might of gotten lost in the mail, anyway I still need the small ones. Thanks.

Old Grandpa

img1573r.jpg

Wow...looks terrific King! Glad he has a good home and that he got to you safely! :) Beautiful!

Just got word my Wash sculpt from Trev is on it's way to you. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Thanks,
Old Grandpa

Hey Josh,

I know you weren't able to do my Denzel head, but have you shipped the sculpt back to me yet? Been a few weeks and I haven't received it or heard back from you via PM.

Let me know. Thanks man.

WOW!! Had to go back 5 pages to find this thread. No recent posts. Is everything OK? Are you feeling better yet? Please post a note to let your many fans know how you are, OK?

Old Grandpa

WOW!! Had to go back 5 pages to find this thread. No recent posts. Is everything OK? Are you feeling better yet? Please post a note to let your many fans know how you are, OK?

Old Grandpa

Hey Richard im still around just not as much as i would like to be. I have been very busy lately. I havnt been able to get to to many orders lately just been either busy with work or sick. I am hoever feeling pretty good and should have a break in my schedule this next week. The kiddos have fall break so i will have a few solid days to focus on orders and hopefully post some more updates.

I know a few of you guys are awaiting packages which they were all shipped out this last weekend so hold tight they are on the way. Anyone that has a specific question regarding their sculpts shoot me a PM and i will try to get to them when i can. :peace

Back