Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

And germs...THAT might explain the cold. Josh, sent you a PM. Hit me back when you're up to it. Cheers.

Some days i feel i need a hazmat suit. :lol I have been sick for about a week now and the flu season hasnt even really started yet :sick Ill be answering PM's later tonight guys. Hold tight. :peace

Hey Josh--did you respond to your PM's yet? If so, I never got a response. Let me know if I need to re-send it.

Thanks.

How are you feeling Josh? I'm starting to worry. :(

Hi Josh, hope you feel better. :hello

I finally managed to make some pics of my Gordon that I scored long time ago. I really love this piece. I had another Gordon painted by myself but this one really makes the figure shine in my cabinet and makes it look perfect next to the original Hot Toys figures. I Painted the glasses and even added some lenses which give it even more depth in reality.
Thanks Josh for painting and J-wild for selling it to me. He has a good home. :)

img1573r.jpg

img1592lb.jpg

img1573r.jpg

Wow, that turned out great. Got any shots of him next to the other HT Batman figs? I need to finish this guy up some day.

Wow...Josh's paint job puts that sculpt over the top. Beautiful!

Tie needs futzing though. :D

You have no idea how long it took me to get it this way. I wanted it to be lose yet realistic because Gordon did not have it straight tied. He had a really tough day when everybody in Gotham was going mad... :lol

Wow...Josh's paint job puts that sculpt over the top. Beautiful!

Indeed. It is so liflike. I really need to make some pics from the side. At some parts it looks sloppy but this results in highliting the rest. If I would make a red ear everybody would say its red. Josh makes it red and it simply looks awesome and fits. Amazing talent.

Ah, gotcha! :wink1:

In that case I'd try and get the collar open a bit more. :)

Hi Josh, hope you feel better. :hello

I finally managed to make some pics of my Gordon that I scored long time ago. I really love this piece. I had another Gordon painted by myself but this one really makes the figure shine in my cabinet and makes it look perfect next to the original Hot Toys figures. I Painted the glasses and even added some lenses which give it even more depth in reality.
Thanks Josh for painting and J-wild for selling it to me. He has a good home. :)

img1573r.jpg

img1592lb.jpg

He does look good.

Thanks guys for the continued comments. I know i havnt been posting things as much as i use to. My job has got me very busy, that and i have been sick 4 times in the past 2 months. Just got over the stomach flu. Fun times! :lol Im hoping to have some stuff posted very soon. I have alot of orders im still working through so there will be alot more coming i just need to find the time :gah: I really need a clone.....:):)

Back