Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Hmmm from what I've read, I think Josh is going to be tired of staring at Harrison Ford's mug pretty quickly here :lol

This thread has been quiet For 4 days now. That's way to long for a thread as important as this one is. I'm a huge Josh Small fan and love to see his work, past and present. I am fortunate enough to presently have 5 paint apps by Josh. 4 of which are in my avatar.

Old Grandpa

Thanks Old Grandpa. Alot going on over here however i will have a full Indy reveal very soon. :monkey3

Small Studios work is still at the top of his game. I cheerish the Bank Robber repaint so much, everyone that comes to my house and sees it goes wow.

A mate of mine who has the regular BR at first couldnt believe it was the same sculpt :lol

SS is awesome. Plain awesome.

Small Studios work is still at the top of his game. I cheerish the Bank Robber repaint so much, everyone that comes to my house and sees it goes wow.

A mate of mine who has the regular BR at first couldnt believe it was the same sculpt :lol

SS is awesome. Plain awesome.

IMO yours is the best one Josh ever did

No time for love Dr. Jones.... Finally got a chance to wrap up the finishing touches on Indy. Let me know what you guys think. :peace

2h3quly.png

aw6l5f.png

14azg2h.png

Dear god, that's so beautiful. :thud:

Which head is that?

how in gods name do you do the beard and mustache like that...awesome! i need to do my bruce willis/lt waters like that and have no idea how

Seriously, how do you do the stubble like that???? Do you use a tiny little brush??

As usual Josh, you've done a fantastic job. Love your Indie. Possibly out doing your Locke. The stubble is unbelievable. This is why you are in such demand, and the only one I trust with my most special sculpts, and I've never been disappointed.

Old Grandpa

Amazing repaint Josh :clap:clap:clap
This has to be my favorite Indy. Love everything about it, from the hat to the stubble :D
PS: I sent you a PM
Alan

Back