Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

4vl69y.png

My God. This has to be the best 1/6 paintjob I've ever seen.

Yes Deak, I'm a 74year old grandfather of two fantastic grandchildren, and a real freak at heart. Love this 1/6th stuff. I started out with statues, but they are finished when you take them out of the box. With this hobby you hunt for a great sculptor and artist, put together the best bash you can come up with and still insert a portion of your feelings as to how that figure should look. Lots more fun.

Old Grandpa

:lecture Well said my friend.

Yes Deak, I'm a 74year old grandfather of two fantastic grandchildren, and a real freak at heart. Love this 1/6th stuff. I started out with statues, but they are finished when you take them out of the box. With this hobby you hunt for a great sculptor and artist, put together the best bash you can come up with and still insert a portion of your feelings as to how that figure should look. Lots more fun.

Old Grandpa

That is awesome man! :chew

Thanks Old Grandpa,

-Deak

Grandpa shows me that my fears are unfounded. No matter my age I can enjoy this hobby and my pieces for many years to come. :rock

Old Grandpa

And here I thought Lonnie was as old as they come. That is so awesome. A toy collector at 74. Must be the coolest and funnest grandfather around. :rock

Frickin awesome! :thud:

The wait for my Indy has now officially become agonizing...but totally worth it :exactly:

Thank you guys. Im itching to get back into the swing of things. Its killing me only being able to work on sculpts a bit at a time. Alot of nice projects on the horizon though.

Back