Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Thanks fellas for the comments. Indy is always a fun sculpt to paint. I just wish there was an easier and faster way to paint all the details. :lol
I will be getting to all PM,s later tonight.

Have a great Thanksgiving. :hi5:

No time for love Dr. Jones.... Finally got a chance to wrap up the finishing touches on Indy. Let me know what you guys think. :peace

2h3quly.png

aw6l5f.png

14azg2h.png

Im going to echo what everyone else has said the stubble and eyes are amazing.

Is that just the regular ROTLA 1/6 Sideshow Indy?

That's a raiders head with a KOTCS hat I believe. I might just have to get you to paint my Indy head to! That is just out standing!

Is that just the regular ROTLA 1/6 Sideshow Indy?

Yes it is the original Sideshow Raiders Indy. I liked how the Crystal Skull fedora looked on the sculpt. It was a bit more screen accurate. The sculpt had to be sanded so the hat would fit properly.

Unbelievable work Josh, can't wait to crown my Indy with your brilliance :panic:

im doing my sun bruce willis HS as a lt waters from tears of the sun...and i would love to know how to do that stubble for him...whats the secret?

Wow :thud:

If I didn't have any Indy sculpt with you right now I would see that sculpt through till the end no matter what.

Do you use some kind of template for the eyes? It's mind boggling how perfect the circles are on your eyes. How about I fly you to Atlanta and you teach me how to paint?

PS: I still have that 1/6 Indy PF recast that I need painted.

Do you use some kind of template for the eyes? It's mind boggling how perfect the circles are on your eyes. How about I fly you to Atlanta and you teach me how to paint?

PS: I still have that 1/6 Indy PF recast that I need painted.

I wish there was a template for doing eyes it would make it much much easier:lol Its all done free hand. Some days its a bit of a strain on the ol eyes trying to get in those tiny areas. :horror

Back